Boys vs Gspot men...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    I also dont understand why Newman is still playing. There were plays last night where he didnt even have his helmet on at the snap of the ball.

Either Rob Ryan's defense is too fucking complicated for his own players good, or there is shit talent and lack of focus on the players side.
    or Rob Ryan is overrated as a defensive cordinator who likes to talk but can't back it up.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      Either Rob Ryan's defense is too fucking complicated for his own players good, or there is shit talent and lack of focus on the players side.
      A lot of both Ryan, his defense is complicated and Newman time has passed him by. Losing our #1 RB made us predictable on offense with only Felix back there with the FB. Oh well, another year down the tubes, time for off season changes. Hopefully we lose the next three so we can have a semi-decent drafting order. We need help on the defensive side of the ball for sure, they gave up over 500 yrds of offense.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Murray to have surgery. He's done for.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          I suck cock like no one else here, except for maybe the Geofster.
          Fuck you shitbag. And yes, I'm talking to you, Henry.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            lol!

I'm over here contemplating which would be more fitting a Cowboy Star or a Ravens avatar, maybe I should start a poll...

<----Hater
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              You know geof, for hating the cowboys SOOOOO much with a passion you sure do watch and follow them closely!

Fucking closet cowboy fan

range tomorrow morning?
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                lol!

I'm over here contemplating which would be more fitting a Cowboy Star or a Ravens avatar, maybe I should start a poll...

<----Hater

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                possibly this or maybe an angry raven bird knocking off a steeler pig lol

Comment

Working...
                X