Boys vs Gspot men...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Gspot men...

SNF on NBC, we get to listen to Chris Collingsworth' dribble, my god that guy is annoying.

Anyhow, even thought the Giants looked halfway decent against the Pack, I saw the game last night on NFL replay, I was really not that impressed, it looked like the Pack was not even trying, dropping passes and some injuries, especially to Woodson, after he went down the Gmen started to move the ball. Though when they knew they might lose, the Pack got to work and took that game in the end. I'm calling this game the way I see it, its a must win game for the Boys and Gmen, I guess it comes down to who wants into the playoffs...

Boys - 31
    G-men - 28
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I don't come in these threads often, but the Cowboys suck. The only difference between them and Denver is that the Cowboys actually have talent. That win streak they reeled off was against bad teams -- just like the streak Denver is on now. Look for the Giants to win in yet another game where the clowns that are Romo and Garrett find yet another way to lose.

Comment

The 1989 Cowboys could be playing the 2007 Patriots and you'd still pick the Cowboys, wouldn't you?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Is gspot men really an insult?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Is gspot men really an insult?
          lolz! can someone change my screen name?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            The 1989 Cowboys could be playing the 2007 Patriots and you'd still pick the Cowboys, wouldn't you?
            I would!!!

Cowboys 35
            NYG 27
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              I don't come in these threads often, but the Cowboys suck. The only difference between them and Denver is that the Cowboys actually have talent. That win streak they reeled off was against bad teams -- just like the streak Denver is on now. Look for the Giants to win in yet another game where the clowns that are Romo and Garrett find yet another way to lose.
              I don't think they're going to have to find a way to lose against New York or Philadelphia. More like New York or Philadelphia would have to find a way to lose.

But go Cowboys!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

And your point?

We will see if we can sweep them like the Ravens did to your beloved Steelers, which could keep them out of the playoffs all together.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wheres my boy Bcoop, come on pal, stop being mad a redheaded Jesus, at least he didnt call any bubble screens in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Wheres my boy Bcoop, come on pal, stop being mad a redheaded Jesus, at least he didnt call any bubble screens in the desert...
                    Because he was too busy calling delayed draws.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Because he was too busy calling delayed draws.
                      But, but, but we could break one for a big chunk of yardage or even a TD, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        And your point?

We will see if we can sweep them like the Ravens did to your beloved Steelers, which could keep them out of the playoffs all together.
                        My point is you need someone to knock you down a few pegs. JITB, 0200. Mother fucker.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Giants 31
                          Girls 9

Comment

My point is you need someone to knock you down a few pegs. JITB, 0200. Mother fucker.
                            How about Stans at 7:30pm for beers and armwrastlin...

Comment

Fuck the giants dead off in their ass. Fuck Eli's down syndrome looking ass too. I hate em.

31-24 boys
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X