X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
      I thought the Andrew Luck interview right after RG3's speech was done in poor taste.
      Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
        I thought the Andrew Luck interview right after RG3's speech was done in poor taste.
        What did he say? I had the tv on mute.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
        .223 > 911

Comment

Griffin deserved it.

He's a better passer than Vick coming out of college by a mile. He's a helluva running threat but not as dynamic as Vick.

One more thing, Vick single handedly took VT to the MNC. I've never seen a player of his ability at the college level since.

I think Griffin has all the tools to be a good NFL QB.
          Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
            What did he say? I had the tv on mute
            RG was up on stage with the trophy and they cut away to one of the announcers sitting next to Andrew Luck. He commented on Luck being the runner-up for 2 years now and asked Luck if he thought he could have done anything better or more this year. Luck gave a great answer, saying that RG deserved the trophy and that he wasn't going to look back on his season like that.

It was just pretty classless the way they turned away from the winner to ask the runner-up, "hey man, how did you let THIS GUY beat you? What should you have done better?"

Comment

Congrats RG3. It's a big party here in Waco. He deserved it, Baylor helped him earn it, and Waco will benefit greatly from it. He couldn't have done what he did with a crappy o-line or without a pretty damn good running back. Baylor put a lot of good new tools in place to be successful in the future.

Hoping for a new stadium on the river sooner than later...
              2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Big ups to RG3 and the Baylor Bears...
                04 GT
                91 LX

Comment

Working...
                X