Bedlam -Go Pokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Any by losing to LSU earlier, Bama failed to qualify for their conference championship game. That Saban quote isn't legit anyways, by the way
    I just saw that. One of the two quotes that were attributed to this scenario:

"We're the only two (contending) teams in the country that had to play a 13th game," he said. "We had to do a little bit more to earn the right."

Well, neither Alabama, or OSU played a 13th game yet. They're both 11-1, with LSU sitting at 13-0. I don't see how anyone can give them (AL) the nod over OSU and still operate under the premise that everyone gets a fair shot. Would Alabama play LSU a lot closer than OSU? Possibly, because we've already seen the outcome, but that's the point. We've seen the outcome, but haven't given OSU their shot to beat LSU.

Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Any by losing to LSU earlier, Bama failed to qualify for their conference championship game. That Saban quote isn't legit anyways, by the way.

No, this is what you call hating ou and loving to see them lose.

But you did post this:
      Before they lost the two most valuable players for the season.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

im a SEC fan(gator, yeah i know tough year) but Alabama already had a chance and lost at HOME. OSU should be #2, they lost on the Road in double overtime.

Comment

life is like a box of chocolates, you never know when the BCS might amount to shit
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            No, ths is what you call moral victory bragging. He's a teasip.

I didn't watch the game. Landry has become a turnover machine with Broyles out. And obviously with Whaley out, they have no running game. Defense, like in the Baylor game obviously didnt show up. And for the record, I've web clear all season. I predicted a 4 loss season. I had zero expectations of a NCG
            But Coop NEVER brags when UT gets beat, like post #3 in this thread? Greatness!

Comment

Its 6:17 am and Brent Venables is still OU defensive coordinator.. someone shoot me.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
              X