Bedlam -Go Pokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedlam -Go Pokes!

Come on Oklahoma State! (who should be playing for a shot at LSU imo, although it's not gonna happen)
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORANGE POWER!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORANGE POWER!

M'fer.

Nice game, Texas.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fucking beat-down in Stillwater. It's been 10 years since OSU has beaten OU, so I guess they're making up for lost time.

Comment

Silky Johnston to OU:

"I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you, and only you." Mike Gundy isn't a "man" unless he hangs 50 on OU. It would be fitting, seeing as Stoops runs the score up almost every chance he gets.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Nice game, Texas.
          lol. Fucker.

Comment

My grandfather was the registrar at OSU for decades. My family is very OSU oriented...

When OSU made a good showing but still lost, the fans and fam were on cloud nine! LOL

But seeing them decimate the scooners like this is awesome
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Awesome. Preseason consensus number 1 to this. Great job, gooners.
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

lmao @ "yOU Stank"

Comment

It's a GOOD day...

OSU stomping the shit out of OU. I like OSU.

Baylor jumped dead-off in some Longhorn ass. Not a Baylor fan but I'll root for anybody who plays Tx.

A&M won their game against SFA. Gig 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Awesome. Preseason consensus number 1 to this. Great job, gooners.
                    They're looking like quitters now. OSU is just running all over them.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                        It's a GOOD day...

OSU stomping the shit out of OU. I like OSU.

Baylor jumped dead-off in some Longhorn ass. Not a Baylor fan but I'll root for anybody who plays Tx.

SFA? LMAO! Who's coaching aggy today, the 12th man?

Comment

you know its a bad year for UT when there are more OU football threads than UT.

But best thing out of this for sooner fans is that Brent V. will be gone after this game imo.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                            you know its a bad year for UT when there are more OU football threads than UT.

But best thing out of this for sooner fans is that Brent V. will be gone after this game imo.
                            Nobody expected anything from UT this year. OU was another story...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Nobody expected anything from UT this year. OU was another story...
                              eh.. i didnt expect OU to win it all this year either, i actually thought we'd lose to A&M or OSU.
                              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              Your opinion is what sucks.
                              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                              X