My wife rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    That was an awsome expirience! I ended up sitting next to some people from New York but they were very nice although chatty. They werent Giants fans, just here on buisness and decided to go to a game since New York was playing.

Parking/traffic was hell, the place was insanely expensive, my calfs are killing me from all the stairs and Jerry packs people in like sardines but I still had a great time, lol. Only thing that made the loss palatable was seeing a loudmouth giants fan get his ass beat on the way out of the building

And its true, there is no such thing as a bad seat in that place.
    Judging by the picture posted above, yes there is. At least you had a good time. I think the Steelers play them here next year. I'll probably be attending that. Hopefully I don't get my ass beat on my way out of the building.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I never said he deserved it.....well Ill be honest, at the time I thought he did but no way I would ever throw down over a game. The guy was screaming the whole way down the 4 story circular ramp talking shit to every person he saw in a cowboys jersey. These guys were wasted though, especially the cowboys fan that threw the first punch, he was really sloshed! It was entertaining to see in a childish schoolyard fight kinda way.

Ill be honest though, I dont know if Ill go to another game in a while. It was a great expirience but the bad out weighs the good IMO. I watched the whole game but missed alot that I wouldnt have on TV and Im not great in large crowds and the way the stadium handles pat downs to get in was almost too much for me. The lines were long and unorganized and they kept letting women go through to the front since their lines were shorter and thus seperating husbands/boyfriends from their wives/girlfriends and causing alot of confusion. Then the parking fiasco was something else. It took us over an hour to get from the stadium to our truck a mile away. We paid for shuttle passes but the shuttles were stuck in all the traffic. We live in South Arlington, maybe 7 miles from the stadium and we didnt get home till 1am. Getting up for work at 5am sucked, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        I never said he deserved it.....well Ill be honest, at the time I thought he did but no way I would ever throw down over a game. The guy was screaming the whole way down the 4 story circular ramp talking shit to every person he saw in a cowboys jersey. These guys were wasted though, especially the cowboys fan that threw the first punch, he was really sloshed! It was entertaining to see in a childish schoolyard fight kinda way.
        I hear ya and understand what you're saying. Wasn't like he was just wearing a jersey and being humble...
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

You just didn't know what to do. We take the escalators instead of stairs. We park in the sherlocks Parkin lot and ride their shuttle. We don't use Collins to leave. Either Center or just jump on the service Ed at sherlocks. We can be on the highway 20 mins after leaving our seats if not quicker

We had a good time but of course they threw it away again
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Yeah we parked at sherlocks and took the shuttle too. On the way home we jumped on 30 and went back to fielder and took it south till we got to pioneer then over to matlock and down to the house.

The long part was the shuttles to sherlocks! We sat in the shuttle for at least 30 minutes because they were stuck in all the traffic. They ended up cutting through taco bell parking lots lol.

Like I said, the main thing with me was the crowds. Im not great in large groups and that was all that was there. I had a awsome time but not something I could do every home game, thats for sure.

Comment

That's cool man. I've never been to that stadium. I need to go just to say I've been. Hate dealing with crowds, traffic.

Comment

Like Chris said, come in and leave using I-30 and park at the highlands and traffic will be minimal. Just spend $40 there and leave the reciept on the dash and your good.

No getting around the crowds though.

Comment

Working...
                X