Suh gets 2 game suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh gets 2 game suspension

Without pay. I would have been okay with something more harsh, but that's better than the gentle hand slapping he's been getting for his other tasteless behavior this season. Stay classy, dirtbag!

Dirty fuck deserves more.
    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Welcome to Monday!
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

for barely kicking the arm of a downed player?

I think it's a bit harsh. Had he punted his head, or something I could see that. But for a heated exchange on the field, I guess two games isn't that bad. I think the ejection from the game should have been enough of a penalty.

It's football things get heated, and people lose their cool, had he kicked him in the head, or punched him in the head, I could see the two game suspension being alright.

I guess that's just me. I remember watching the old videos from the 80s and before, where guys would nut punch people as they got out of the dog pile, or try to put their knee into someone's stomach to knock the wind out of them. And then at the end of the game there were no hard feelings between players, it was just expected.

The pussification of America is now extending into contact sports. Next thing you know, hockey players will be faced with assault charges for fighting during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Welcome to Monday!
          lol no shit
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Having played the game and two separate attempts on eye gouging on myself, all I can say is there is a line, and it starts with role models.

They get paid the big bucks, "pussification" isn't just the deterioration of aggression, it is also acting like a bitch when you don't get your way and stomping your foot like and overpaid rich bitch.

I'm all for aggression, but you don't attempt to sideline a perfectly healthy opposing athlete who has worked his life to get where he is because there is sand in your vagina.
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
              Having played the game and two separate attempts on eye gouging on myself, all I can say is there is a line, and it starts with role models.

They get paid the big bucks, "pussification" isn't just the deterioration of aggression, it is also acting like a bitch when you don't get your way and stomping your foot like and overpaid rich bitch.

I'm all for aggression, but you don't attempt to sideline a perfectly healthy opposing athlete who has worked his life to get where he is because there is sand in your vagina.
              He didn't try to sideline him, it was obviously a play for dominance. He was on top of him after the play rubbing/pushing his face in the ground, probably exchanging some shit talk, then on the way out he gave him a little foot shove as a final insult, like a "get off me" move.

Had he aimed for anything vital or actually stomped on him, tried to punt his head, etc. I'd agree. Was he out of line, sure, and being ejected probably was the right thing to do to calm the teams down. But this after the fact suspension and review process is what's bullshit. Same goes for the new hitting policies, targeting, etc. I'm all for protecting the players safety, but in general you are playing a contact sport, where hitting is the name of the game. Tackling has become so lackluster, and safe, that it's almost not fun to watch in some instances. Big hits, and lighting someone up, establishing that dominance in the form of punishment is part of the game. It's as much a mental game as it is a physical one. Once you being to break someone down mentally and physically, you gain the upper hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                for barely kicking the arm of a downed player?

I think it's a bit harsh. Had he punted his head, or something I could see that. But for a heated exchange on the field, I guess two games isn't that bad. I think the ejection from the game should have been enough of a penalty.

It's football things get heated, and people lose their cool, had he kicked him in the head, or punched him in the head, I could see the two game suspension being alright.

I guess that's just me. I remember watching the old videos from the 80s and before, where guys would nut punch people as they got out of the dog pile, or try to put their knee into someone's stomach to knock the wind out of them. And then at the end of the game there were no hard feelings between players, it was just expected.

The pussification of America is now extending into contact sports. Next thing you know, hockey players will be faced with assault charges for fighting during the game.
                It's the NFl, not the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Welcome to Monday!
                  Still disgruntle over that Super Bowl loss I see.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                    lol no shit
                    ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!??!?!?!

If it was already posted here I wouldn't have started a thread about. lolzroflcoptersandstuff

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!??!?!?!

If it was already posted here I wouldn't have started a thread about. lolzroflcoptersandstuff
                      no one posted a thread about it cause everyone pretty much knew it was coming lol
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by lone sailor View Post
                        still disgruntle over that super bowl loss i see.
                        they invented the wheel!!!!
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Quick everybody, how'd it go when you played the game??
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I played in elementary, jr. high and high school. There was always shit like that going on, hell even worse if someone really didnt like you, there was a fight set up after school or at a party across town. Though as pros and now with the NFL playing up the "Role Model" card they are bringing the hammer down on these so called dirty plays. All the older players and even most of the newer players say this shit is normal.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If I blind-sided some poor bastard, I got a slap on the ass and a "Ram" on my helmet. If it was a REALLY nasty shot, possible "player of the week" and some after-game head from Mary Jane Rottencrotch.

If I was on the other end of a "look-out" block on film (LMAO!), I'd get laughed at in skull on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X