Sherman is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman is gone

Aggies announce today that they will not retain Sherman for the 2012 season.

New conference, new coach. I hope they get someone big.

Of course not...he didn't beat Texas. LMAO! R.C. Slocum strikes again!

A new coach introducing aggy into the SEC...hmmm. Not a job I would want.

Comment

Mike Leach or Jim Tressel come to mind as potentials...

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
        Mike Leach or Jim Tressel come to mind as potentials...
        Leach is at Wash St.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Also heard rumors that Mack is announcing his retirement Saturday.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Also heard rumors that Mack is announcing his retirement Saturday.
            Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I AM curious as to who his successor would be. Maybe Muschamp should have stuck around after all.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Leach is at Wash St.
              Didnt know he agreed to it but yep sure did... 5yrs at 2million a year plus incentives isn't to shabby... Well maybe Treasell then...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I AM curious as to who his successor would be. Maybe Muschamp should have stuck around after all.
                Tressel. There needs to be a clause in his contract that says "no gay sweaters" though.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Tressel. There needs to be a clause in his contract that says "no gay sweaters" though.
                  A friggin' yankee? Hell, it's bad enough that my hero, D.K. Royal is a damn Okie. I don't know if I want an Ohio St. has-been... ;-)

Comment

A friggin' yankee? Hell, it's bad enough that my hero, D.K. Royal is a damn Okie. I don't know if I want an Ohio St. has-been... ;-)
                    He'd still be there if it weren't for that scandal, so I'm not sure if "has-been" is really a good description. He won as many NCs as Mack did and almost always had a quality team as well.

Jason Garrett is a Yankee, BTW.

Comment

Okie = Yankee

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        He'd still be there if it weren't for that scandal, so I'm not sure if "has-been" is really a good description. He won as many NCs as Mack did and almost always had a quality team as well.

Jason Garrett is a Yankee, BTW.
                        ...his Princeton queer ass.

Hell, Jody, I guess anyone from north of the Red River is a yankee...

Comment

Wow, didn't see that coming since there's been so much talk about exit fees, and having to buy out his contract. Plus, didn't A&M owe the state money?

Comment

So pissed about this right now. Dumbest move ever.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Rumor is, this mack brown rumor is just that. Guess we'll find out on saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X