The NBA is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bout time...I didn't think there would be a season at all
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      get to raise the banner on xmas during the heat game.

#lockoutworthit!
      Thats my favorite part. Merry Christmas to Dallas fans.
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
        Damn, bunch of B Ball haters. I'm a big Mavs fan and follow them through the season, just not the NBA as a whole.

Still figured there'd be a little more interest considering we are the champs.
        I don't think it's near as much people being haters as it is with so many people just being frustrated about the circumstances of the lockout and how the players are looking more greedy than ever by trying to get even more money instead of appreciating what they have and playing the game because they love playing.

Comment

Finally. Been missing basketball. Its some good to watch in between football games
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            I don't think it's near as much people being haters as it is with so many people just being frustrated about the circumstances of the lockout and how the players are looking more greedy than ever by trying to get even more money instead of appreciating what they have and playing the game because they love playing.
            I don't disagree with what you're saying at all, but the same could be said for owners. Lockouts are bad all around. They make everyone involved look terrible. Especially to the bandwagon fans, and the sports bar crowd, that really don't know shit from shinola.

I'm glad it's back. Ready to see the Mavs defend their championship. Oh, and death to David Stern. Choke on a wishbone you crooked fuck!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It would be much more fun to watch if the ball had a random timer in it with a small explosive charge. Just enough to blow someone's hands off but leave them alive and running around the court screaming, flaying their smoldering limbs in the air and throwing blood all over the place.

Comment

This
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

What a great Christmas present to see the Mavs raise the banner and get their rings at home in front of the Heat! Priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I don't disagree with what you're saying at all, but the same could be said for owners. Lockouts are bad all around. They make everyone involved look terrible. Especially to the bandwagon fans, and the sports bar crowd, that really don't know shit from shinola.

I'm glad it's back. Ready to see the Mavs defend their championship. Oh, and death to David Stern. Choke on a wishbone you crooked fuck!
                      Agreed! Why is it that Stern seems worshipped(sp?) by the media? I've read a couple of articles praising him for getting the deal done, being in total control of his owners, and adding to his "legacy".

Is this the medias general thought of him or is he getting his dick sucked because of the deal?
                      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                        What a great Christmas present to see the Mavs raise the banner and get their rings at home in front of the Heat! Priceless!
                        Would be awesome but are we sure that is still the schedule?
                        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Kinda hard to blame players when they are making all the concessions so that owners get bailed out from their own bad business decisions.

If your team sucks because you draft/trade terrible and over pay for mediocre players, then so be it. What do you expect as an owner of the bobcats or another terrible team? You knew what you were getting into, oh well. This will be revisited in 6 years when the owners opt out

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                            Kinda hard to blame players when they are making all the concessions so that owners get bailed out from their own bad business decisions.

If your team sucks because you draft/trade terrible and over pay for mediocre players, then so be it. What do you expect as an owner of the bobcats or another terrible team? You knew what you were getting into, oh well. This will be revisited in 6 years when the owners opt out
                            It's easy to blame the players, they've ALREADY signed contracts with their perspective teams and most are getting 1 million+ per year, at least any player worth their own weight is getting that much if not a shit ton more. If the players don't like how teams handle their business then they can go play overseas if they are truly all about playing the game of basketball on a professional level and not about the almighty dollar.

Comment

The only reason I'm glad they're back is my buddy works TV for sports games and the Mavericks are the majority of his income this time of year.

Comment

So when can I get a ticket for a single game?
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X