Baylor just knocked off Zero U!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    With the exception of Okie State, when has he looked so-so? He's been lights out in every other game, with KState being the only other game I can see there even being an argument.
    Relax. His entire career has had that pattern. This his only year to actually live up to the hype out of Waco. He won't win the Heisman.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Relax. His entire career has had that pattern. This his only year to actually live up to the hype out of Waco. He won't win the Heisman.

uh oh, you're going to get it from Slowhand now

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
        uh oh, you're going to get it from Slowhand now
        I speak the truth, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I don't disagree at all that this is the first year he's lived up to the hype, but you still didn't address my question, you merely affirmed your original statement by repeating it. Where has he been so-so other than an OK State game in which the special teams and offensive turnovers prevented him from having the ball long enough to do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            I don't disagree at all that this is the first year he's lived up to the hype, but you still didn't address my question, you merely affirmed your original statement by repeating it. Where has he been so-so other than an OK State game in which the special teams and offensive turnovers prevented him from having the ball long enough to do anything?
            He's had a good year.

Comment

Working...
            X