• It's all over for OSU

And the BCS is now a mess

good! come on Arkansas! hehe...

btw that was a great game i'm glad i watched it

Comment

Geaux Tigers!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn I knew that was going to turn into a good game when I went to bed at halftime.

Comment

Huskers!!!!

Comment

Aggies
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

That what happens when you rely on a 30-year-old QB. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                That what happens when you rely on a 30-year-old QB. LOL!
                ???? NFL teams rely on 30 year old QB's all the time, its not like hes 40. Hes 21-3 as a starter Ill rely on him anytime.

They played like shit, plain and simple. Too many turnovers and penalties, then the missed FG at the end. Iowa State took advantage and should have won that one in regulation but their receivers had butter hands the first half. I think OSU had OU on the brain, looking ahead will always come back to bite you in the ass in football.

Bedlam isnt quite as big now as it would have been but it is still for a BCS berth so should be a great game! Go Pokes!

Comment

Dec. 3rd just got more interesting.... Boomer!
                  - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                  1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

well its LSU's #1 seed to lose now
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                      Dec. 3rd just got more interesting.... Boomer!
                      I think it got less interesting actually, instead of having NC implications now it just has BCS implications. Barring some more upsets this weekend, but with losses to TT and Iowa State neither team deserves to play in the NC

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                        I think it got less interesting actually, instead of having NC implications now it just has BCS implications. Barring some more upsets this weekend, but with losses to TT and Iowa State neither team deserves to play in the NC
                        I agree. That said, Boomer! And Bedlam is always fun regardless. Sure, it could be more fun of it had NC implications. But it will still be one of the best games that week.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I agree. That said, Boomer! And Bedlam is always fun regardless. Sure, it could be more fun of it had NC implications. But it will still be one of the best games that week.

I think it will be a great game! Looking foward to it for sure, the house should be packed as always for Bedlam!

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                            ???? NFL teams rely on 30 year old QB's all the time, its not like hes 40. Hes 21-3 as a starter Ill rely on him anytime.

They played like shit, plain and simple. Too many turnovers and penalties, then the missed FG at the end. Iowa State took advantage and should have won that one in regulation but their receivers had butter hands the first half. I think OSU had OU on the brain, looking ahead will always come back to bite you in the ass in football.

Bedlam isnt quite as big now as it would have been but it is still for a BCS berth so should be a great game! Go Pokes!
                            I said LOL. A 30-year old in the pro's is already "seasoned". In college, he's "ancient". I do find it amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              I said LOL. A 30-year old in the pro's is already "seasoned". In college, he's "ancient". I do find it amusing.
                              Its all good, I know the team constantly rags on him. Last year for his birthday they bought him a case of depends and other "old man" stuff. I agree 30 year olds in the pros ar seasoned, luckily we are not playing pro teams ...Oh and I believe he is only 29

Comment

Working...
                              X