Jets vs Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Except he's taken his team to the conference championship the last 2 years.
    I hate when people say that.

That Defense took him to those conference championship games.

It's like people saying Mark Sanchez is better cause he has more wins than Romo in the playoffs , while true. Switch places and you would see Romo with a championship ring.

So many scrub quarterbacks on great defenses, that hold teams back from winning the big one.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post

It's like people saying Mark Sanchez has more wins than Romo in the playoffs, while true. Switch places and you would see Romo with a championship ring.

So many scrub quarterbacks on great defenses, that hold teams back from winning the big one.
      I tend to agree here. Romo is far from elite, but so is Sanchez. If you look at career stats, Romo decimates Sanchez in every department, especially the TD to INT ratio. Sanchez is 43/43, Romo is 134/69.

As for Tebow, he reminds me of Rafa Nadal in tennis. Rafa is technically a bad tennis player, completely unorthodox in his style, yet the dude figures out how to win.

Comment

I'm not really trying to compare the two, but i think what most people get what i'm saying.

The people of NY just need to kidnap Mark Sanchez during the football years if they really wanna win a superbowl. But that Jets defense isnt as dominant as it was in the past imo so i think they wont reach an AFC championship game for a while.

If i were to make a 5 Tier group of quarterbacks, with group 1 being great(Rogers,Brady, Peyton, Brees)
        Sanchez would be tier 4

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Now if he could just learn to throw the Broncos would have a better chance.
          If you watched the game, the recievers dropped a shit ton of passes. This really is the only full game I watched Tebow in and his recievers are not helping him at all. I'm sure once they get a full years worth of camps he will turn out to be a beast.
          Damn Jets, how in the fuck do you lose to the Buncos, they might have just fucked themselves out of the playoffs...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            If you watched the game, the recievers dropped a shit ton of passes. This really is the only full game I watched Tebow in and his recievers are not helping him at all. I'm sure once they get a full years worth of camps he will turn out to be a beast.
            Damn Jets, how in the fuck do you lose to the Buncos, they might have just fucked themselves out of the playoffs...
            I only saw one drop this game.

Decker dropped one easy one when he was trying to keep his feet in but was too busy thinking of his hot gf.

The Royal one would have been a cirus catch, i wouldnt just call that a bad pass.

Comment

The throws were there, the recievers have to do a better job of getting to the ball, its OK. They are all young and once they start meshing together and JE starts training the young lad, he will be a beast.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post

It's like people saying Mark Sanchez is better cause he has more wins than Romo in the playoffs , while true. Switch places and you would see Romo with a championship ring.

2009:
                Wild Card - Sanchez was 12/15 for 189 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, 139.4 QB rating
                Divisional - Sanchez was 12/23 for 100 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 60.1 QB rating
                Conference - Sanchez was 17/30 for 257 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT, 93.3 QB rating (they blew a 17-6 lead to the Colts)

2010:
                Wild Card - Sanchez was 18/31 for 189 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT, 62.4 QB rating
                Divisional - Sanchez was 16/25 for 194 yds, 3 TD, 0 INT, 127.3 QB rating
                Conference - Sanchez was 20/33 for 233 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT, 102.2 QB rating (couldn't overcome a 24-0 deficit in the first half, lulz)

Yes, very meh indeed.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Except he's taken his team to the conference championship the last 2 years.
                  the running game and their defense took them to back to back conference games. Look at this year. Their defense isnt bad, but they cant run the ball like they did in the past. Thats the issue I think with the Jets.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Tebow is too humble to just score a bunch of TD's during the game. He likes to keep it close, then win at then end, so the other team doesn't feel as humiliated with the loss.

Comment

After I saw the Broncos cheerleaders last night and then on the website, i am now a Broncos fan...

Comment

Tebow is a flash in the pan.

Romo and Sanchez have to fight an uphill battle. name a successful hispanic NFL quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Romo and Sanchez have to fight an uphill battle. name a successful hispanic NFL quarterback.
                          Dan Marino?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            After I saw the Broncos cheerleaders last night and then on the website, i am now a Broncos fan...
                            You should see the calendar. Not as nice as the Cowboys cheerleaders, but still...

Have you seen some of the Raiderettes? Talk about tig ole bitties!

Comment

Dan Marino?
                              I thought he was italian.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

easy.....

He is successful cause he's with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X