Originally posted by BERT View Post
    Me too. I hope LSU losses to Arky and total caos insues
    haha YES!!!!!!! big Arkansas fan hear

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Try again. Geaux Tigers!

no thank you

Comment

I would like for the Hog's to knock off LSU but have a feeling it will be LSU VS Bama for all the marbles. I would love to see Bama beat LSU, they out played them last time just not on the score board where it counts!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          haha YES!!!!!!! big Arkansas fan hear
          Is it an Arkansas "thing" to spell like a 1st grader?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
            and a team from a bcs conference, ala stanford goes undefeated, will we see a change in the current system? i am a playoff supporter, so i want to see the current system changed. thoughts?
            fucking snoozefest natl championship, woohoo 6-3 again!

Comment

Oh I've got an idea! Let's let a team that's clearly not as good as Bama play for the title vs LSU like Oregon or OU or fuck it let's let Houston play they're undefeated right? CUSA is serious business! If Arkansas doesn't win this weekend it should damn well be LSU/Bama again, everyone else sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                Is it an Arkansas "thing" to spell like a 1st grader?

Fuck. You.

And you pay attention about as well as a 12yr old girl if you think I'm an Arkansas fan

Comment

I would love to see it happen but I don't think there is a chance in hell. Arkansas has been great this year but mostly at home. They lost to Alabama which is understandable but struggled against poor teams like Troy, Ole Miss, and Vandy on the road. I went to the Troy and Tennessee home games this year. They won both but Troy out gained them on offense and Tennessee racked up quite a few yards even if they only scored 7. I like their offense but the defense is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    I would like for the Hog's to knock off LSU but have a feeling it will be LSU VS Bama for all the marbles. I would love to see Bama beat LSU, they out played them last time just not on the score board where it counts!
                    I love when people say shit like this.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                    X