Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Should be a good fight this weekend, last two times JMM won the majority of the rounds fought, but came up short. I still think pac man wins.

duh really, JMM is old and slow
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I'm tired of one sided fights. Last fight a bought was pacman vs DLH. Vowed to never buy a match again till Pacman v. Floyd
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        I'm tired of one sided fights. Last fight a bought was pacman vs DLH. Vowed to never buy a match again till Pacman v. Floyd
        x2...what is the age diff between JMM and Pacman?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          x2...what is the age diff between JMM and Pacman?
          5yrs-ish

Comment

Wait, I thought Pacquiao was fighting Mayweather? I am so confused on if that fight is on or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Wait, I thought Pacquiao was fighting Mayweather? I am so confused on if that fight is on or not.
              That's not until next year " if " it happens at all. Just talk as of now.
              Originally posted by mutherjuggz
              That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                5yrs-ish
                That's a big diff! Poor JMM - but I'm still cheering for my messican brotha!
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Cheering for the Filipino here! Just hope the fight isn't to one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    That's a big diff! Poor JMM - but I'm still cheering for my messican brotha!
                    you cheer for boxers just because of their race?
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

sorry fellas but this fight will be one sided in pacmans favor JMM is still a warrior but too many wars will do in ANY fighter eventually! why do you think ol' bitchweather has been waiting on? pacman having one too many wars so he can steal the win! JMM will at least fight like a mofo til the end!
                      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                        you cheer for boxers just because of their race?
                        Si guey....If I was betting money it would be on the Mexicussioner Pacman....but my heart says JMM....

Comment

I think after Mayweather/Pacman, boxing will die off faster than it has since the UFC got big.

I dont care what anyone says, Mayweathers dodging Pacman because he knows Pacman is a superior fighter. Mayweather will find some BS excuse to back out of the fight, even if they do sign a conract, and Mayweather will probably end up retiring after beating a few more bums, thus considering himself the best P4P boxer of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
                            I think after Mayweather/Pacman, boxing will die off faster than it has since the UFC got big.

I dont care what anyone says, Mayweathers dodging Pacman because he knows Pacman is a superior fighter. Mayweather will find some BS excuse to back out of the fight, even if they do sign a conract, and Mayweather will probably end up retiring after beating a few more bums, thus considering himself the best P4P boxer of all time.
                            Floyd is the superior fighter, IMO. If Manny wants the undisputed PFP title, agree to the olympic style drug tests. Everything else in the contract is just window dressing..
                            Hellcat Charger

Comment

is the fight being streamed online anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X