Lsu vs Bama (game thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I would think it MIGHT involve at least ONE team getting into the endzone.
    I'm telling you dude, it wasn't going to happen. The only touchdown of the game got called back because the player was bumped out of bounds by inches.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      You're one of those faux football fans who thinks that only a high scoring affair makes a good game. That was a great game last night.
      Faux football fan? Yeah, that's me. Considering the source, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Maybe it was because I didn't really care who won or lost. From an entertainment standpoint, I followed 3 other games yesterday that were much more fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I would think it MIGHT involve at least ONE team getting into the endzone.
        And a guy that can kick a fieldgoal? How does a #2 team NOT have a kicker?

Comment

Haha i loved seeing saben melt down on the side lines.

Comment

Great game...but only because LSU won and I won some money. If you aren't a fan of either then it was a pretty boring game.

Comment

ditto on boring!

the Arkansas vs S. Carolina game was fun to watch though

Comment

Most. Boring. Game. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Great game...but only because LSU won and I won some money. If you aren't a fan of either then it was a pretty boring game.
                  I am glad it worked out for you money-wise!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I am glad it worked out for you money-wise!
                    Drs shouldnt be able to make money on bets. They should give the winnings to their patients.

I am the 99%

Comment

Bama should have won, with a decent kicker maybe. 4 misses is just wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                        Bama should have won, with a decent kicker maybe. 4 misses is just wrong!
                        3 misses, and the problem was they were too long an attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          3 misses, and the problem was they were too long an attempt.
                          44, 50, and 52 (I think). They were pretty good distances, (and are made every saturday in the NCAA), but a couple of those wouldn't have made it from 30. Just poorly hit from the hold. Again, kickers are easy to come by for a big-time program. They should start looking today.

Comment

Yeah, I feel Good for him. He retired to be a sport anchor and it didn't work out. Would love to see him back. It'll be hard though

Comment

Originally posted by tomwatson View Post
                              Yeah, I feel Good for him. He retired to be a sport anchor and it didn't work out. Would love to see him back. It'll be hard though
                              Say what?

Comment

Working...
                              X