No announcement yet.

Lsu vs Bama (game thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sec has won like 90 consecutive national titles.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      The sec has won like 90 consecutive national titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        I don't watch a lot of SEC ball, but both these teams have scored 35+ points on almost everyone they've played.
        Not in the sec. Sec sec sec
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Nick Saban is a fucking idiot sometimes.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

If 'Bama didn't have a club-foot kicker, this would have been done.

Comment

That is the best damn kicker in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Nick Saban is a fucking idiot sometimes.
                No he isn't. He's a crafty son of a bitch. We just edged him out.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  No he isn't. He's a crafty son of a bitch. We just edged him out.
                  Horrible decision to try a 52 yard FG when your kickerS have been sucking shit all night. Go try to get the first down to keep the drive alive rather than just giving them ball to them like that FG attempt was destined to do.

Comment

Horrible decision to try a 52 yard FG when your kickerS have been sucking shit all night. Go try to get the first down to keep the drive alive rather than just giving them ball to them like that FG attempt was destined to do.
                    What else could Saban do? Did you even watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      What else could Saban do? Did you even watch the game?
                      They had some success moving the ball in the game. It was the kicker who let them down the entire game. You don't put the game into the hands (foot) of the person(s) who have been letting you down the entire game.

Comment

This game was one touchdown away from greatness!

Comment

They had some success moving the ball in the game. It was the kicker who let them down the entire game. You don't put the game into the hands (foot) of the person(s) who have been letting you down the entire game.
                          Granted, but we held them off all the same.

Comment

Lowest scoring game between 1&2 since 1946. Thank God they didn't have TV then. Lucky bastards...

Comment

You're one of those faux football fans who thinks that only a high scoring affair makes a good game. That was a great game last night.

Comment

You're one of those faux football fans who thinks that only a high scoring affair makes a good game. That was a great game last night.
                                I would think it MIGHT involve at least ONE team getting into the endzone.

Comment

Working...
                                X