Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    It's a defensive battle!
    I guess. I sort of expected some fireworks offensively, especially with the over/under.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I guess. I sort of expected some fireworks offensively, especially with the over/under.
      2 very good teams going at it. I think it's a great game.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Tide will roll. I actually don't have a dog in this hunt, but the phrase "geaux tigers" is fucking stupid, so I will root for the bigger rednecks.
        Fuck you, punk bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          Fuck you, punk bitch.
          Damn u mad.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Isn't he known as davbrucas in Canada?
            You too...

Comment

Damn u mad.
              Yup. I've got $5k on this game!

Comment

Damn u mad.
                Geritol, maybe? ;-)

Comment

Not in the SEC, brother. They both showed up for a war. Fuck a football game.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hell, set a few more bones, a few stitches here and there, and you'll be good as new! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Not in the SEC, brother. They both showed up for a war. Fuck a football game.
                      So what's with the over/under? I'm just not impressed...

Comment

Lolz
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

So what's with the over/under? I'm just not impressed...
                          It's the sec. Nobody understands it unless you're some guy who has watched a few games. Not vegas, not nobody. Sec baby.

Comment

'Bama might just win this with a FG...9-6?

Comment

Geritol, maybe? ;-)
                              He ain't that old yet.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                It's the sec. Nobody understands it unless you're some guy who has watched a few games. Not vegas, not nobody. Sec baby.
                                I don't watch a lot of SEC ball, but both these teams have scored 35+ points on almost everyone they've played.

Comment

Working...
                                X