* > tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * > tebow

DENVER -- It is not John Elway’s fault the Tim Tebow experiment is failing, but it will be on his hands if he doesn’t find a solution.It is clear the Denver Broncos' quarterback of the future is not on the current roster.

LMAO @ some of the comments!

There's always McNabb!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

High Uric Acid > Tebow

Letting uncle steve play doctor in the dark > tebow
      LMAO

Comment

Lol some of those are great

Comment

lol @ Getting divorced after 72 days > Tebow
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

haha that is out of control...love it

Comment

Tony Romo in the 4th quarter > Tebow

Haha
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

anyone from the rams > tebow
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Ryan Leaf > Tim Tebow

Comment

It is nuts that everyone was begging them to start Teblow and after one game, they're ready to toss him in Romoland. It's worse than being a QB for Dallas!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      It is nuts that everyone was begging them to start Teblow and after one game, they're ready to toss him in Romoland. It's worse than being a QB for Dallas!
                      haha, oh I know it is crazy. They gave him 2 games! Really one game because he was the second coming after making that comeback against Miami. Even though he played terrible until the last like 5 minutes of the game.

Comment

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals".[1][2] and is greater than Tebow.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuck espn just banned me in about 2 minutes because i was copy/pasting Quincy Carter > Tebow

something is going on that posts are being deleted over there like mad.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh man!

being a hotel worker in Eagleton, CO>Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              Fuck espn just banned me in about 2 minutes because i was copy/pasting Quincy Carter > Tebow

something is going on that posts are being deleted over there like mad.
                              Those, "*>Tebow," comments are being deleted because they aren't really relevant, and ESPN cares about that for some reason. Those bitched better figure out the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X