No announcement yet.

Chargers v KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is a more inconsistent team than the Cowboys in football, it is the Chargers. i can't figure them out. How do they lose to KC?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      If there is a more inconsistent team than the Cowboys in football, it is the Chargers. i can't figure them out. How do they lose to KC?
      easy, they have an overrated QB with Streaky WR's and a inconsistent running game. I would love if someone would just slam Rivers into the ground every week
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        There is NOT a more inconsistant team than the Cowboys. If you want to run a good fantasy team, follow mine. I just loaded week 9 with Homo and receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          easy, they have an overrated QB with Streaky WR's and a inconsistent running game. I would love if someone would just slam Rivers into the ground every week
          Well he better throw 3 td passes to Gates the next game. You are going down this week!

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            easy, they have an overrated QB with Streaky WR's and a inconsistent running game.
            I don't think I like your jerkoff attitude, I defitnatly don't like your jerk off screen name and your jerk off team sucks worse than the Boys.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I don't think I like your jerkoff attitude, I defitnatly don't like your jerk off screen name and your jerk off team sucks worse than the Boys.
              I think he was talking about Rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                I think he was talking about Rivers.
                I was, IMO he is a cocky SOB who hasnt done much in this league.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                X