No TTU and OU thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No TTU and OU thread?

Looks like Tech is going to beat the sooners.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

And that's game.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

LOL @ OU

Comment

I was too busy sitting on the edge of my seat to start a thread.

Comment

Lmfao! By the way, the gooners only post up when they're winning.
          Last edited by slow99; 10-23-2011, 12:49 AM.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

So who is LSU going to play for the title now?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              So who is LSU going to play for the title now?
              I'd guess Stanford at this point.
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Lolz. I wouldn't mind seeing them cream Wisconsin, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Lolz. I wouldn't mind seeing them cream Wisconsin, either.
                  Wisconsin lost tonight.

Comment

Wisconsin lost tonight.
                    Fuuuuuuck! I guess I'm counting my chickens before the 5th, anyway.

Comment

Never saw this coming. I guess TT will also kick the shit out of my 'Horn's.:bBishope:

Comment

Clemson
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Lmfao! By the way, the gooners only post up when they're winning.
                          Not true at all. I didn't see a single down of the game, as I was at the Halloween party. It is rather funny that TTU beating OU is the only way you teasips will speak up, because you, and all the others have been quiet as a church mouse since the beating OU gave Texas.

I'd like to know why they were getting their asses kicked, but I don't want to watch the game.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Not true at all. I didn't see a single down of the game, as I was at the Halloween party. It is rather funny that TTU beating OU is the only way you teasips will speak up, because you, and all the others have been quiet as a church mouse since the beating OU gave Texas.

I'd like to know why they were getting their asses kicked, but I don't want to watch the game.
                            Who gives a fuck? Texas wasn't supposed to do anything this year. OU was supposedly the favorite to win the national championship. Don't see that happening again. LMAO at OU fans crying after last night game. Cause I know my GF was bitching cause they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Lmfao, there's an Ok St / UT thread on the first damned page of this forum where all the UT regulars were posting...a game UT lost.

I'll be the first to admit that an ou loss is my second favorite event in sports...so yes, of course I'm gonna speak up. It was the best sports news of the weekend.
                              Last edited by slow99; 10-23-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X