Maverick fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick fans...

Mavericks 2011 NBA Finals Championship caps (Adidas) at JCPennys @ Stonebriar mall in Frisco , $4.35 on the clearance rack. A few months ago they were $35.00.

They have about 50 of them left, well maybe 48 I bought two.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Have to swing by and get one for my little brother!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Hmmmmm, spend $25 driving to Frisco and then $4.35 for the cap.

Can't do it.

Comment

Henry, any idea if its just that JCPenny or others as well? Though I thought those hats were generally ugly, I might pick one up for that price. Thanks for the heads up. Did you notice if they had the locker room or parade Tshirts on clearance?

Comment

Thanks H!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
            Henry, any idea if its just that JCPenny or others as well? Though I thought those hats were generally ugly, I might pick one up for that price. Thanks for the heads up. Did you notice if they had the locker room or parade Tshirts on clearance?
            I have no idea about other Pennys only tht one at Stonebriar mall. I just happen to be there getting some dress shirts and I went to the Cowboys section and I saw the caps. they had a couple of t-shirts but not many, they had quite a few caps though.

They did have a nice sale going on in most of the store and that includes the Cowboys section and they had a clearnce rack with some Barber and R.Williams jerseys for over 50% off of retail along with some random t-shirts.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
            X