Comment

BEER LEAGUE
      watch it
      love it
      live it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        http://www.softballfans.com/forums/

Go to the "free agent" area and post up. I've seen several teams in your area looking for players.

Would be cooler to find a team off here though.
        Thanks for the heads up. I talked to a guy tonight who needs outfielders so I might be playing again very soon.

Yes, would have been cool to find a team on here, but I will take what I can find at this point.

Thanks again!!
        86 SVO

Comment

LOL, my shitty team needed outfielders tonight. The same RCF got burned 3 times by the same guy hitting routine fly balls that he ran in on and then had to chase to the fence. The RF ran in 5 steps, stopped, and ran back to the fence on another. The RCF ran in on a few balls that should've one-hopped to him. They one-hopped past him, and to the fence. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I got a buddy that plays in mesquit/rowlett/cedarhill/softball world. He was playing 5-7 days a week. And he had a family. His girl plays more then him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              LOL, my shitty team needed outfielders tonight. The same RCF got burned 3 times by the same guy hitting routine fly balls that he ran in on and then had to chase to the fence. The RF ran in 5 steps, stopped, and ran back to the fence on another. The RCF ran in on a few balls that should've one-hopped to him. They one-hopped past him, and to the fence. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
              I feel your pain! Left the ballpark last night and decided I'll never play co-ed again after fall is over. The team lost the only girls that could play any defense. We played a triple header to make up for a rainout. We got run ruled in all three.

Comment

I did turn a double play with my little brother (which in itself was cool) to stave off the run rule for 1 more inning. LOL
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                X