Softball Team Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softball Team Wanted

Just throwing this out there. I am looking to see if any one on the Ft Worth side needs a softball player?
    The team I was playing with the last couple years has slowly desolved so now I am trying to find a new team.

If you or someone you know is looking feel free to hit me up.

Thanks folks.
    86 SVO

You try the softball website forum. I have a friend that has her 10 year old daughter on a team. I can ask. Kidding

Comment

The city of ft worth doesn't have teams.

Comment

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/

Go to the "free agent" area and post up. I've seen several teams in your area looking for players.

Would be cooler to find a team off here though.

Comment

How many people play softball on here anyways? I play wednesday nights in mesquite.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            How many people play softball on here anyways? I play wednesday nights in mesquite.
            I play.

Comment

I play Tuesdays at Softball World, Thursdays in Little Elm, and tournaments on random weekends
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

When I'm home I belong to 2 teams but never play because I just go to drink.

Comment

I play, but not in DFW... yet.

Torquetwister plays. I think it was him I talked with a while back on the old board. We knew some of the same people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I play, but not in DFW... yet.

Torquetwister plays. I think it was him I talked with a while back on the old board. We knew some of the same people.
                    I remember that guy. I remember a shit talking thread about him being a professional softball player or something.

I wish I could play more than once a week, but family is more important.

Comment

I remember that guy. I remember a shit talking thread about him being a professional softball player or something.

I wish I could play more than once a week, but family is more important.
                      Well, with the leagues he's playing in, he can't be no slouch. I'm decent, but not in the same league as some of those guys.

I definately like it out here on base. No HR limits and 255 fences.

All... day... long.

Comment

255 fences? Jesus there must be 10 homer runs a inning. Who is the sorry ass that has to run those down after they go over?

Comment

255 fences? Jesus there must be 10 homer runs a inning. Who is the sorry ass that has to run those down after they go over?
                          We have limited area to work with, but the dingers only come from very few out here (believe it or not) since most don't normally play. Very rearely do I not homer. Shitty balls and bats keep them within grabbing range for the spectators standing all around the field.

Comment

Yea, I guess you guys aren't working with up to date equipment. I would think a bunch of guys on a military base would be able to knock home runs over a 255 fence all day. But maybe that is just a product of bad equipment.

Comment

Yea, I guess you guys aren't working with up to date equipment. I would think a bunch of guys on a military base would be able to knock home runs over a 255 fence all day. But maybe that is just a product of bad equipment.
                              No, but several grounders going through infielders' legs happens a lot. LMAO!

And a TON of Ks

Comment

Working...
                              X