Rangers vs. Rays ALDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    He is damn multiple gold glover at the position, how can there be any argument.
    You mean he's better than Royce Clayton, Mike Lamb and Todd Zeile? Between Dean Palmer and Blaylock we never really had a 3rd baseman until Young moved over. Before that it was Steve Buechele, a great player but nowhere near the same category as Beltre.

He needs to be productive for a few more years before I can say he's the best in franchise history though, you have to give Toby Harrah some respect. In his era Harrah was one of the best players in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      You mean he's better than Royce Clayton, Mike Lamb and Todd Zeile? Between Dean Palmer and Blaylock we never really had a 3rd baseman until Young moved over. Before that it was Steve Buechele, a great player but nowhere near the same category as Beltre.

He needs to be productive for a few more years before I can say he's the best in franchise history though, you have to give Toby Harrah some respect. In his era Harrah was one of the best players in the game.
      I was referring to the comparison to Young. i am not saying he is the best the Rangers have ever had.

Comment

He is damn multiple gold glover at the position, how can there be any argument.
        Because it's a subjective award, based on opinion rather than statistics. Young won a Gold Glove at SS the last year Beltre won one, would you rather have him at SS over Andrus (who hasn't)?
        Originally posted by BP View Post
        Or Buddy Bell? He won 6 Gold Gloves at third, all with the Rangers.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          I want Valverde to blow the save tonight, then the game to go to 23 innings with the Yankees winning. And tomorrow I want Valverde to blow teh save again, and it to go another 17 innings, and at that point it doesn't really matter who wins.
          The Yankees will have their 2, 3, and 4 hitters up in the bottom of the ninth against Valverde, and it's looking like it'll just be a 1-run game...
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• 1 run. No more, no less. Do it.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              1 run. No more, no less. Do it.
              Runs come in two, no more, no less. A master run, and an apprentice run.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Here come the kitty cats

Comment

Here come the kitty cats
                  give those pussy cats some fancy feast, pussy cats love fancy feast
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                  X