Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after watching the replay of the game last night, i take back what I said last night and say to put all blame on Tony Romo
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• I guess if your a houston texans fan or have Johnson on your fantasy team, it might look worse than it actually is. From PFT it says that it looked like Johnson had a knee injury, but its actually a hamstring injury. Johnson was able to walk to the locker room.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        after watching the replay of the game last night, i take back what I said last night and say to put all blame on Tony Romo
        Romo doesn't call his won plays dude. Please stop posting in this thread or any Football related thread if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Again, I blame the head coach, he knows the QB is not at 100% and with a big lead (and the meds wearing off) he should have started calling plays that would chew up the game clock, instead of putting his QB in a position to lose the game.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Romo doesn't call his won plays dude. Please stop posting in this thread or any Football related thread if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Again, I blame the head coach, he knows the QB is not at 100% and with a big lead (and the meds wearing off) he should have started calling plays that would chew up the game clock, instead of putting his QB in a position to lose the game.
          Agreed, and Garrett has always sucked as a offensive cordinator. He seems to become one deminsional and abandons the run game in games that are close in the 2nd half.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Just because you are told to play a passing route doesnt mean you throw right into coverage. He should know when to throw the ball away. I will agree there were some real questionable plays being called but it boils down to Romo imploding on his team.

I 110% blame Romo, even with those stupid plays, the turnovers are what killed us.

Comment

• I am just going to leave this here

I love me some serious cock, not small cocks either, big, fat black cocks!!!!11!111
              Last edited by Rick Modena; 10-07-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• What a queer, not suprised tho...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X