Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could play calling have anything to do with it?

Comment

• Some times, interceptions fall on the receiver for not being where they were supposed to be (i.e wrong route, stopping short, not hitting the route at the pace they were suppsoed to, etc). The picks yesterday were all on Romo, making bad reads, throwing in to double/triple coverage, etc. Danny, you act like I don't blame Romo when things are his fault. I do, plenty. He's human like everyone else. When I step in, is when dumbasses that don't know anything about football are making asinine comments, blaming things on Romo, that aren't Romo's fault. When it's a legit complaint, by all means, fire away. Romo is a gunslinger. He's similar to Favre in that way. You have to take the bad with the good, because picks are going to happen with a QB with that style. I do think 3 in one game, two of which were returned for touchdowns, is a little excessive.

That said, Garrett's play calling was once again horrendous. Why were they not throwing out routes to stop the clock, instead of throwing 8-10 yard routes to Witten over the middle? Why did Dez stop getting the ball in the second half? What the fuck happened to the secondary? That defense has been pretty stout all season. They kept Megatron contained the entire first half. What happened there?

I'll add this. I still hate Garrett's play calling, always will unless it changes overnight. But I actually saw them gain positive yardage on the delayed draw from the shotgun, more than once in yesterday's game. I know. I'm as shocked as you are.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• All bullshit aside... that robinson guy #81 looked great yesterday!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          All bullshit aside... that robinson guy #81 looked great yesterday!
          That Johnson guy #81 looked better

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            So where are Henry and Brent on this? The world wants to know their opinions. (maybe I missed them, it's a long thread and I'm at work)
            I'm always here Danny, even when I'm not posting im here. :wink1:

While Romo threw the INT's I blame Red Headed Jesus, he knows Romo isn't at 100% and he's calling long passes. There are plenty of slants, even some bubble screens are better than throwing a 40 yrd. pass to the flat. He also knows that Felix is hurt, TC was doiing good and you have to let the rookie get some time in the second half as well. Players that are hurt and gave a great performance in the first half needed to be replaced by some fresh players that are on the payroll too.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              MRI this morning. some sort of knee injury.

god bless.
              They were reporting his hamstring yesterday and he didn't grab his knee when he went down. Why is it suddenly a knee?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                They were reporting his hamstring yesterday and he didn't grab his knee when he went down. Why is it suddenly a knee?
                Its a knee, he will be out for awhile but Houston has plenty of weapons.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Its a knee, he will be out for awhile but Houston has plenty of weapons.
                  I heard on football america on NBC that it was a hamstring injury.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    i will knee you in your huge greasy forehead.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      I heard on football america on NBC that it was a hamstring injury.
                      I was watching that game as well and it seemed like they were treating his knee, if it was a hammy, then its a tear and that could be just as bad or worse than a knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I was watching that game as well and it seemed like they were treating his knee, if it was a hammy, then its a tear and that could be just as bad or worse than a knee.
                        i have read a bunch on it, and i am hearing both also so i am not sure of the MRI outcome yet.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• What I don't understand is why the coaching staff managed the game like they did in the 2nd half with a 24 point lead. Y not run the ball to eat up time or run save passing plays like screens. 1 pick team is ok, 2 picks start running the freakin' ball, 3 picks you know the rest.........FREAKIN" A!!!!!!!! ROMO!!!!!!!!!!
                          01 Platinum Edition F-250
                          99 F-150
                          89 LX Notch
                          93 LX Hatch

Comment

• Calvin Johnson is a beast, ex:3 dallas db's around him, he points up. Stafford thows it high and he goes and gets it.
                            01 Platinum Edition F-250
                            99 F-150
                            89 LX Notch
                            93 LX Hatch

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              a little lulz?

god bless.
                              He gave the game away yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that he put them in position to win the two games before that.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                He gave the game away yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that he put them in position to win the two games before that.
                                calm down dude.... im not telling you that you cant have a man crush on him bro!!

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X