Fan nailed in the face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan nailed in the face

Did antbody watch the Giants and Rams last night on MNF. The Rams threw a backwards pass and a player on the giants picked it up and ran it back for a touchdown. When he scored the touchdown he threw the ball at the wall in the endzone and smaked a guy standing back there right in the face! They didn't show a replay of it and I couldn't find it online today, did anyone else see it and LOL when it happened?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

I saw that, I did laugh. Man last night sucked. Have to take advantage of 4 Red Zone trips and turn those into TD's. Missing Steven Jackson really hurt in that situation.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Neither team really looked good last night but there's no doubt they were missing Jackson.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        Did antbody watch the Giants and Rams last night on MNF. The Rams threw a backwards pass and a player on the giants picked it up and ran it back for a touchdown. When he scored the touchdown he threw the ball at the wall in the endzone and smaked a guy standing back there right in the face! They didn't show a replay of it and I couldn't find it online today, did anyone else see it and LOL when it happened?

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Neither team really looked good last night but there's no doubt they were missing Jackson.
            I may be biased saying this but I thought we did a good job, just mistakes with the turnovers and not converting TD's in the Red Zone really killed us. We were able to march down the field against the Giants Defense. If it wasnt for the 2 turnovers that led to 14 points, we win. Also the pass interference call on us on 4th down in the 1st Q was bull. Our defense looked somewhat good except on a few drives.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
              I may be biased saying this but I thought we did a good job, just mistakes with the turnovers and not converting TD's in the Red Zone really killed us. We were able to march down the field against the Giants Defense. If it wasnt for the 2 turnovers that led to 14 points, we win. Also the pass interference call on us on 4th down in the 1st Q was bull. Our defense looked somewhat good except on a few drives.
              I just don't like the look of the Ram's uniforms and helmets, thats why I think they're bad, lol. Not a compelling argument but my opinion only.

Comment

Looked like a 7-10 split off of backpack boy's face and into fatty with a camera ear hole.

Comment

I just don't like the look of the Ram's uniforms and helmets, thats why I think they're bad, lol. Not a compelling argument but my opinion only.
                  I like our old throwback yellow and blue uniforms, and the current uniforms only look good when we are wearing gold pants. Not this white or navy blue shit
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                  X