WTF Mayweather fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    you're wrestler? holy shit. here comes mr gay thunderlips all greased up and ready to go!! be sure to invite JKD STEVE to the party so he can armbar both of us into sexual sumbmission.
    You're better off sticking to lying about knocking bouncers out and staying behind your keyboard where it's safe. But if you ever feel froggy, let me know and I'd be glad to bitch slap the taste right out of your mouth. You're the lowest of lowlifes around here. The scum on DFWM's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      You're better off sticking to lying about knocking bouncers out and staying behind your keyboard where it's safe. But if you ever feel froggy, let me know and I'd be glad to bitch slap the taste right out of your mouth. You're the lowest of lowlifes around here. The scum on DFWM's shoes.
      Stop talking shit Steve. You hit like a girl. lol
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

kick his ass!!!!

Comment

Attached Files
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            Yup, nothing to worry about at all. So he should feel confident about giving it a go..

Comment

thats pretty funny considering you get jacked with more than even i do. id offer you a mirror but it would prolly break.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                jkd steve is one of those guys that whenever he see's one of those punch machines in a bar he wastes a $20 bill and looks for approval after every punch. its self-absorbed masterbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  that is hilarious

Comment

jkd steve is one of those guys that whenever he see's one of those punch machines in a bar he wastes a $20 bill and looks for approval after every punch. its self-absorbed masterbation.
                    he's actually not
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

thats pretty funny considering you get jacked with more than even i do. id offer you a mirror but it would prolly break.
                      he just said you were so ugly you'd break a mirror

holy shit....

Comment

It would make you feel better to think so now wouldn't it? The funny thing is, it's not even close.

Hey, why don't you make up another story about beating up a bunch bouncers again for our entertainment? It's funny to see how much of a self loathing mouthbreather you that you have to make up stories about beating up a bunch of guys paid to be there sober to handle drunken slobs like yourself. You have to make up bullshit stories just to feel better about yourself and trying to impress all these guys here who know how much of a lowlife you are.

Comment

It would make you feel better to think so now wouldn't it? The funny thing is, it's not even close.

Hey, why don't you make up another story about beating up a bunch bouncers again for our entertainment? It's funny to see how much of a self loathing mouthbreather you that you have to make up stories about beating up a bunch of guys paid to be there sober to handle drunken slobs like yourself. You have to make up bullshit stories just to feel better about yourself and trying to impress all these guys here who know how much of a lowlife you are.
                          he kicked multiple bouncer ass?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            I just can't tell if he takes a peek at the ref to see he's not looking. He doesn't even realize whats going on till he's half way to disney land. Either way its cheap, that sort of thing shouldn't happen with such a high level fighter. He's a super talented dude who could have beat him. I don't think he was liking the size difference and I think a few of ortiz's shots earlier in the fight gave him a wake up call.
                            yeah he took the first cheap shot and actually smiled right after, he was looking directly at the ref when he took the second cheap shot that ended it....

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            All the mayweather haters are mexicans, i'll assume. Can't have one of their homies get beaten! I also love how the latinos try and claim pacquiao as one of their's as well, when most are too goddamn ignorant to know that he's a filipino.

/racism
                            sorry not a "mexican" here. Still dont like FM though.

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            i was laughing my ass off at the interview. "i wish i was 50 years younger and i would kick your ass myself"

you guys can talk shit about mayweather, he did sucker punch him without the fight being live and should have been DQ'd but that's on the ref.

what the fuck was the ref doing anyway? he should have sent them to their respective corners, deducted the point, then brought them to center and made them touch gloves and restart.

if he didnt say box, he should have DQ'd mayweather right then and there but he didnt... bitch was like a deer caught in headlights so he just went with it.
                            Thats what I said in my earlier post. Regardless of the "protect yourself at all times..." the ref officially stopped the fight, and never resumed it officially. So they showed have either let Ortiz get his head together to continue or make it a no contest in my opinion.
                            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              he kicked multiple bouncer ass?
                              nope. just one, steve has never been to doublewide and is talking out his ass. thats why his breath smells like shit, more than likely. but i bet if you see whoever works there that owns a crappy brown porcshe he will flinch if you tell him the guy in the flamed chevy pickup is on his way and is drunk and pissed off.

Comment

nope. just one, steve has never been to doublewide and is talking out his ass. thats why his breath smells like shit, more than likely. but i bet if you see whoever works there that owns a crappy brown porcshe he will flinch if you tell him the guy in the flamed chevy pickup is on his way and is drunk and pissed off.
                                Only because your drunk ass puked on him on your way of being thrown out the door.

Go make up some more bullshit lies somewhere else, troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X