X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a new favorite announcer!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      That will never happen, he's avoiding that one and will continue to do so.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5jRtgPODao. a longer link shows headbutt, then what happens afterwards. Head butts suck but shit. The video of him talking to an
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3r9a4ZqgNM
      LMAO that was probably staged.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I'd like to find the whole clip, mayweather was doing the norm dodging the questions and he kept poking and off he went.

Comment

I still dont like Mayweather, hes a cocky fuck and honestly I'm waiting for someone to knock him out. Yea that announcer was slow, but he asked him an honest question. Mayweather dosen't mean shit, he's a pussy for not fighting Pacman. Yea I said it. Mayweather always gets an additude in every interview and trys to spin every question that asked to him.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I'm not saying Mayweather can beat PaqMan but he sure did rock Ortiz. Pussy shot, cheap shot, whatever. They're not there to be friends. A cheater is a cheater. If that was a cut on the eye and the fight kept going Ortiz would have went for the cut. Earn a cut the right way. Mayweather is cocky and arrogant but he still has 0 losses. The only fight left Is PaqMan! Can't wait till it finally happens if it ever does.

Comment

scareweather took two cheap shots actually. One right after they touch gloves and the other when Ortiz wasnt looking at him, but at the ref. My question is this........ yes its protect yourself at all times, but isnt the official rule in boxing that when a ref haults a match, it doesnt resume until he says "fight"? Which he never did. It should have went to a no contest and either call it a draw or let Ortiz get his scrupples back before resuming.
              Originally posted by mutherjuggz
              That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

wow, what a dirt bag
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                  scareweather took two cheap shots actually. One right after they touch gloves and the other when Ortiz wasnt looking at him, but at the ref. My question is this........ yes its protect yourself at all times, but isnt the official rule in boxing that when a ref haults a match, it doesnt resume until he says "fight"? Which he never did. It should have went to a no contest and either call it a draw or let Ortiz get his scrupples back before resuming.
                  I just can't tell if he takes a peek at the ref to see he's not looking. He doesn't even realize whats going on till he's half way to disney land. Either way its cheap, that sort of thing shouldn't happen with such a high level fighter. He's a super talented dude who could have beat him. I don't think he was liking the size difference and I think a few of ortiz's shots earlier in the fight gave him a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    I'm not saying Mayweather can beat PaqMan but he sure did rock Ortiz. Pussy shot, cheap shot, whatever. They're not there to be friends. A cheater is a cheater. If that was a cut on the eye and the fight kept going Ortiz would have went for the cut. Earn a cut the right way. Mayweather is cocky and arrogant but he still has 0 losses. The only fight left Is PaqMan! Can't wait till it finally happens if it ever does.
                    i gotta agree with you.

ortiz pissed him off with the head butt, they touched gloves, and he immediatly paid him back with a nice one-two punch and got knocked out. you are expected to protect your self after touching gloves right? he asked for it, he deserved it. far as im concerned, i couldnt have waited to knock the motherfucker out immediatly after the headbutt. floyd showed more restraint than i have, and i give him credit for it.

hell, even if there was no headbutt. he STILL should have been protecting himself AS SOON as they touched gloves. this IS NOT golf, this is boxing. who gives a shit if you arent ready to get knocked out, if you cant protect youself then hang it up and go sell cars for a living.

im not a maywether fan by any means, but this time he did nothing wrong concerning how he won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      i gotta agree with you.

ortiz pissed him off with the head butt, they touched gloves, and he immediatly paid him back with a nice one-two punch and got knocked out. you are expected to protect your self after touching gloves right? he asked for it, he deserved it. far as im concerned, i couldnt have waited to knock the motherfucker out immediatly after the headbutt. floyd showed more restraint than i have, and i give him credit for it.

hell, even if there was no headbutt. he STILL should have been protecting himself AS SOON as they touched gloves. this IS NOT golf, this is boxing. who gives a shit if you arent ready to get knocked out, if you cant protect youself then hang it up and go sell cars for a living.

im not a maywether fan by any means, but this time he did nothing wrong concerning how he won the fight
                      Just because it's a combat sport doesn't mean it cant be civilized. That's a cheap shot and if you think you're the best you should win like a man.

Comment

Just because it's a combat sport doesn't mean it cant be civilized. That's a cheap shot and if you think you're the best you should win like a man.
                        he did win like a man , he knocked the other dude out. what more do you want, should he have blown a kiss first? wtf is wrong with you people? this is a fight. if you wanna be Civilzed" then put on a polo and hit some golf balls.

Comment

he did win like a man , he knocked the other dude out. what more do you want, should he have blown a kiss first? wtf is wrong with you people? this is a fight. if you wanna be Civilzed" then put on a polo and hit some golf balls.
                          It's very clear you've never competed in any combat sports. If you can't understand the point you never will. That was a classless act plain and simple. If you are the best in the world you don't need to win with a cheap shot.

Comment

It's very clear you've never competed in any combat sports. If you can't understand the point you never will. That was a classless act plain and simple. If you are the best in the world you don't need to win with a cheap shot.
                            really? so my time in golden gloves as a teen doesnt count? what about when i was a quarterback in peewee. tell you what. come down to ft worth, and headbutt me and then count the seconds outloud untill i break your jaw? hows that sound? then you can call me a classless clown with a cheap shot while i lmao at your broken jaw

Comment

Yea but not one word about the cheater right? All about the fighter you don't "like". I don't care about contact sports or not. You're not understanding the fact that he cheated. Then they touched gloves. You normally box after that? Not kiss right? Just saying call him what you will but he didn't cheat. The ref should have been paying more attention and controlling the fight. But hey it happened completely legal. The head butt wasn't.

Comment

really? so my time in golden gloves as a teen doesnt count? what about when i was a quarterback in peewee. tell you what. come down to ft worth, and headbutt me and then count the seconds outloud untill i break your jaw? hows that sound?
                                Oh big man behind a computer, LOl jokers like you crack me up. You wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. LOL golden gloves eh, yah lets toss on some 16 oz gloves and head gear while we're at it. BWAHAHA Peewee league weeeeeeeeeee.
                                Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                                Yea but not one word about the cheater right? All about the fighter you don't "like". I don't care about contact sports or not. You're not understanding the fact that he cheated. Then they touched gloves. You normally box after that? Not kiss right? Just saying call him what you will but he didn't cheat. The ref should have been paying more attention and controlling the fight. But hey it happened completely legal. The head butt wasn't.
                                Yah the head butt was the weak suace, but he was obvioulsy trying to apologize. This guy says he's the best but he has to win like that? Just cheap is all, I wouldn't hit someone trying to apologize in a sanctioned event.

Comment

Working...
                                X