WTF Mayweather fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Mayweather fight

Did you see that bullshit ending, he was trying to apologize and he hits him. What kind of shit is that.I seriously hate that piece of shit. Total lack of class

Holy shit, it just got better, cursing at the announcer. What a classless piece of shit . WTF

Comment

What happened? I didn't waste the money to see it. (which it always is)

Comment

what happened, clips?
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Ok get it while its hot. After the announcer asks about it and he tries to duck and dodge as always he starts cursing at him saying hbo should fire him and "he aint shit".
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Dude Ortiz head butted him purposely! And you're talking trash about Mayweather? They touched gloves and Mayweather knocked him out! Ref wasn't looking and that's not Mayweathers fault! And honestly that old man gets on my nerves! Talks so slow! And Mayweather is right! No one will give him the credit he deserves! He can talk all the trash he wants because he's still undefeated!

Comment

Why did Ortiz want to hug him? Was that the beginning of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                Dude Ortiz head butted him purposely! And you're talking trash about Mayweather? They touched gloves and Mayweather knocked him out! Ref wasn't looking and that's not Mayweathers fault! And honestly that old man gets on my nerves! Talks so slow! And Mayweather is right! No one will give him the credit he deserves! He can talk all the trash he wants because he's still undefeated!
                Dude headbutt or not that was a fucking cheap shot, who would have thought a mayweather nuttswinger would be hanging around dfwmustangs. He's a piece of shit who's avoiding pacquiao. I wouldn't want to win like that.

Comment

what a fucking pussy
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Why did Ortiz want to hug him? Was that the beginning of the fight?
                    4th round, he head butted him. REalized he was in the wrong trying to apologize and that's how he's repaid. Headbutt in the heat of the moment is shit, but that's just uncalled for. Everyone there knew it

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                      4th round, he head butted him. REalized he was in the wrong trying to apologize and that's how he's repaid. Headbutt in the heat of the moment is shit, but that's just uncalled for. Everyone there knew it
                      Oh ok, so did mayweather win due to a knockout or did they just stop the fight altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                        Dude headbutt or not that was a fucking cheap shot, who would have thought a mayweather nuttswinger would be hanging around dfwmustangs. He's a piece of shit who's avoiding pacquiao. I wouldn't want to win like that.
                        Mayweather nutthugger? You're an idiot! They're not there to be friends! They're there to box! Not throw headbutts! And they touched gloves! "Protect yourself at all times"! Ortiz cheated and got knocked out. A cheater is like a thief in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Oh ok, so did mayweather win due to a knockout or did they just stop the fight altogether?
                          Stopped due to knock out, because per the rules he has to protect himself at all times. Ref is looking away and wam, sleepy time. The 4th round was getting good too, I'm not sure if he would have beat him but that's no way to win. A cheap fucking shot

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                          Mayweather nutthugger? You're an idiot! They're not there to be friends! They're there to box! Not throw headbutts! And they touched gloves! "Protect yourself at all times"! Ortiz cheated and got knocked out. A cheater is like a thief in my book!
                          That was a classless piece of shit move. If you say you're the best in the world you don't need to win like that. If you condone that sort of behavior stay away from the world of combat sports.

Comment

eh....who gives a shit. I'm not going to buy another boxing match unless if mayweather and pacman fights. I order the last two fights where pacquiao was fighting and they were boring ass matches.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                              eh....who gives a shit. I'm not going to buy another boxing match unless if mayweather and pacman fights. I order the last two fights where pacquiao was fighting and they were boring ass matches.
                              That will never happen, he's avoiding that one and will continue to do so.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5jRtgPODao. a longer link shows headbutt, then what happens afterwards. Head butts suck but shit. The video of him talking to an
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X