FFB opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFB opinions

I'm torn on which TE to play this weekend...

Owen Daniels (HOU) @ Miami

or

Aaron Hernandez (NE) vs. San Diego

Daniels- Has always been a big target for Schuab when healthy, but was sub-par last week. Kevin Walter has a good chance of missing the game though, which should increase the targets for Daniels.

Hernandez- Splits time with Gronkowski which is always a negetive for fantasy. But the Pats like to play both of them on most downs, and Hernandez led all TE's last week with 100+ yards and a TD.

Both teams are passing teams, especially with Arian Foster playing limited time coming off of injury. They also both have great QB's, Brady is better than Schuab, but the Pats have more receivers to spread the ball around to. Any opinions would help me out with this quandry.
    .223 > 911

Id go with Owen Daniels after watching what the NE tight ends did against the Miami Defense. Hernadez also I think can have a good night, but I don't really know if the SD defense is good or not. Didnt really watch them last week against Minnesota. Also it seems that Tom Brady likes to use his tight ends a bunch too. Like I said I'd go with Daniels, but I dont really think that picking Hernandez is a bad choice as well.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

just got done reading nfl.com's weekly start em or sit em article and Owen Daniels was listed as someone to start. Didnt mention Hernandez, instead they mentioned the other New England TE. I think starting Daniels is a safe bet.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Ya, I was leaning towards Daniels anyways, and I haven't seen anything to change my mind. The production Hernandez has had since last year just keeps out-doing what he is supposed to do, and I keep missing out on it. I guess having two starting caliber TE's on my fantasy roster is a problem I don't mind having though.

Ended up that way with RB's too. I'm starting Jamaal Charles and DeAngelo Williams, with Shonn Greene sitting on the bench. Our damn commisioner accidentally set flex as WR/TE only, and was too late to include RB when we noticed.
        .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
        X