Boys vs J-E-T-S !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs J-E-T-S !!!

Man, our household isnt going to be very freindly this weekend. Im an avid Cowboys fan and my wife is a Jets fan. If I dont pick the Jets, there will be no dinner, sex or clean clothes for me.

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS - 31

BOYS - 10

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the most disappointing season openers in years.

Comment

Yup, Mark Sanchez and the Jets have been to the AFC big game two years in a row. If there is a time when he has a bad game, the defense comes through. Hopefully daddy just gave the twins a copy of his playbook and they will end in a tie, 10-10...
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Finally Henry makes a reasonable prediction, but only because he might not get his hog wet. lol.

As of now, things do not look promising for the Boys this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Finally Henry makes a reasonable prediction, but only because he might not get his hog wet. lol.

As of now, things do not look promising for the Boys this season.
          x2
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Man, our household isnt going to be very freindly this weekend. Im an avid Cowboys fan and my wife is a Jets fan. If I dont pick the Jets, there will be no dinner, sex or clean clothes for me.

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS - 31

BOYS - 10

FUCK THAT! My wife and I like different teams/players we give one another shit all the time. We all know the Boys will more than likely lose but damn you can't be a fan in your own house..

Comment

Ask Big Matt who wears the pants in my house...

Comment

H, we can move some people around and make some room for you on this Texans train!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Ask Big Matt who wears the pants in my house...
                  Why is Matt leaving his pants at your house?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    H, we can move some people around and make some room for you on this Texans train!

god bless.
                    I'd talk some shit, but Houston is going to win that division hands down and beat the piss out of Indy on Sunday. Just saw they moved the line to 8 pts. lolololol
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Why is Matt leaving his pants at your house?
                      Lisa liked my pants so I left them there as I drove the BAD SVT home naked!!!!

Buuuuuussssted Graaavy!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I'd talk some shit, but Houston is going to win that division hands down and beat the piss out of Indy on Sunday. Just saw they moved the line to 8 pts. lolololol
                        I'll talk some shit.

The only reason they are going to win is because one team lost their qb to injury, one team cut their starting qb days before the season opener, and the other team has a new head coach and matt hasselback as their qb.

Comment

I think it's going to be closer than that.

I'm saying 24-21 or something along those lines.

Not because I took the Cowboys and the points

Comment

I'm in the same boat H....

Jets 27
                            Boys 13
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I'll talk some shit.

The only reason they are going to win is because one team lost their qb to injury, one team cut their starting qb days before the season opener, and the other team has a new head coach and matt hasselback as their qb.
                              Houston was on the verge of overtaking Indy this year anyways. They made some VAST improvements in the offseason. Though, they did hire Wade.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X