Boys vs J-E-T-S !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    The only one choking is you on your hacking of the english language, moron...
    I got this ebonics translator I should have a white one tomorrow :wink1:

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      I love cock, can someone cum over and fuck me in the ass?
      Come on man, take that gay shit somewhere else..
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        OK, now I know.
        Go to sleep, dude.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• No one wants to take me up on my offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
            damn if dallas was playing a good team I think they would be down 21 already
            Originally posted by 78X View Post
            Fucking disgustin, 6 win season here it comes
            Originally posted by 78X View Post
            Fucking trade romo now!!!!

Get rid of this shitty overrated qb who thinks this is fuckingg funny
            So, Geof - ^^ this is intelligent football conversation? Right.

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            Who is that guy? Never seen him in here. Then again I haven't been on that much or whenever I am it's for a short period of time.

No idea. But i'll happily knock his dick in the dirt every time he says something retarded, like the above. He has no retort, other than to call me a fag. He's defeated and it hasn't even begun yet. That's what is funny.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            OK, now I know.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              OK, now I know.
              See my care face? You've been around long enough to know Im the last person to give a damn what someone else thinks. Yes, I know I'm smarter than about 95% of the people here. No surprise there. Sorry about your self esteem issues. I'm cocky and have plenty of reason to be. If it bothers you, put me on ignore, and don't bother trying to go watch the game somewhere. I'm a cocky asshole in person, too.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                The best part of my day was going to a house full of Pittsburg Steelers fans and watching them not celebrate about a single fucking thing (oh thats right one drive), it was so fucking quiet the only thing missing was you Geof, but I knew you were somewhere crying with excuses just like they were. I wish I had on a Ravens jersey. I'll take a kicakass entertaining fucking game over a getting ass raped like the Steelers did today ANY time.

The boys were shocking the world and if not for that Romo fumble and missed block for a TD all of you fucking haters wouldn't even be here. I didn't think they would win, but they showed we can win on the road, just got a clean up some very costly mistakes...
                Motherfucking amen!!!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  See my care face? You've been around long enough to know Im the last person to give a damn what someone else thinks. Yes, I know I'm smarter than about 95% of the people here. No surprise there. Sorry about your self esteem issues. I'm cocky and have plenty of reason to be. If it bothers you, put me on ignore, and don't bother trying to go watch the game somewhere. I'm a cocky asshole in person, too.
                  You sir have made my night. If i make it out to a gtg drinks are on me. Fucking A!!!
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• That was a tough loss. I still thought they played a good game. That one fumble and interc hurt pretty bad. But like I said I was pleased with they way they played and dealing with all there injuries. Still look foward to this season.

Comment

• I was excited about this game even though I expected the Cowboys to get blown out. I'm no fair weather fan either!!! I'll support my 'Boys come hell or high water, but even I was sitting around the house dumbfounded by this game!!! They led the whole game until the last 27 seconds of the 4th quarter! I had already written this year off as a rebuilding year, but maybe they are going to prove me wrong!!!!

If it wasn't for all the injuries tonight, then I definitely could have seen them pulling this out despite some of the turnovers. Dez is going to be a horse if he can stay healthy! I haven't looked to see what has been said tonight, but you could tell he wasn't going 100% in the 2nd half. I think we may end up doing quite a bit better than expected.

The Jets have a great defense and we were able to pick them apart at times. I think by the end of the season, our offensive line is going to be top notch too! They did hell a job tonight!!!
                      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                      http://www.titantowing.net
                      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• I don't get it. All this bullshit over a game?
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I don't get it. All this bullshit over a game?
                          Yeah, neither do the bandwagon cowboys fans.

Comment

• what did they put in dez bryants "IV" he looked drunk as hell giving his interview on espn I thought he was gonna fall the fuck down

Comment

• Well as pissed as I am about the game I will say Im proud to see how well they played most of the time. It showed they have the talent and they can learn from the dumb mistakes they made. Romo needs to get his late game meltdowns under control though.

Comment

• i love a cowboys loss more than anyone, but i was shocked how close they kept that game.

why is geor being such a vagine?

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X