Trouble in Valley Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in Valley Ranch

Tyron Smith out, left practice for an MRI on his knee. Mike Jenkins out, left early for an MRI on his knee. It also appears Newman's 'groin injury', you know, the same one that keeps him from training at training camp EVERY fucking year, is going to keep him from starting week 1, in addition to the other two.

NYJ receivers will have all day long to do pick their nose, pick their ass, do cartwheels, then catch passes.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

I will still be rooting for the Cowboys.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

So are you saying this is a for sure lost on sunday?
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Not saying that just yet. If Rob can force the pass rush, we all know Sanchez is overrated and folds under pressure. For now, I'm still rolling with the Cowboys. I'll reevaluate prior to game time.

I'm saying this is the wrong way to start the season. The extent of the two knee injuries isn't known yet, fwiw

Comment

Why is Newman still part of the team? Ok so we release him, prob lose a few million (won't be the first time or last), he ends up in another team that we may face in the future and the Cowboys can just keep throwing it his way because we know he sucks and will prob get hurt in one of the plays. What am I missing here?

Comment

its okay guys its okay, you have scandrick. really what do you have to fear? lol
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

What is the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
                Why is Newman still part of the team? Ok so we release him, prob lose a few million (won't be the first time or last), he ends up in another team that we may face in the future and the Cowboys can just keep throwing it his way because we know he sucks and will prob get hurt in one of the plays. What am I missing here?
                The amount of his contract that is guaranteed, the fact that the Cowboys were already over the cap, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  What is the line?
                  Last I looked it was 4.5.

The best part of our pass coverage is our pass rush. Sanchez is still 50/50 on his accuracy even if we don't get to him.

Comment

jets got this
                    "now lets go get a snack"

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Not saying that just yet. If Rob can force the pass rush, we all know Sanchez is overrated and folds under pressure. For now, I'm still rolling with the Cowboys. I'll reevaluate prior to game time.

I'm saying this is the wrong way to start the season. The extent of the two knee injuries isn't known yet, fwiw
                      Definitely the worst possible thing that can happen at this time. The two most thin parts of the team get knee injuries. I feel this is another long season coming.

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
                      I think Jerry still likes him, and they are stuck with his money. Might as well have another body out there if you have to pay him, and can't afford someone else.
                      Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      The amount of his contract that is guaranteed, the fact that the Cowboys were already over the cap, etc.
                      I thought with Gurode leaving they were under?

Comment

I'm looking forward to the game....I'm a Cowboy's and Sanchez fan!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          jets got this
                          "now lets go get a snack"
                          Good going. You butchered a great line.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I thought with Gurode leaving they were under?
                            Not from what I recall. It took some of the cuts that came the other day, to get under completely. And like you said, if you're going to pay him, might as well have his old slow body on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Good going. You butchered a great line.
                              oh I know your ass isn't talking. who went to the super bowl, the packers and saints lol

Comment

Working...
                              X