DeMarcus Ware for Mario Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Ware for Mario Williams?

I was thinking that with the change in defensive schemes with both teams, this trade would make a lot of sense. Thoughts?

hmmmmmmmmm no

Comment

No
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Nope.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Negatory.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Wut
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I hadn't been able to catch a Cowboy's preseason game to see how Ware is adjusting to the new scheme but Mario looks like a fish out of water in the 3-4. Mario is a textbook DE and is better suited for the 4-3.

Comment

what in the blue thunder cunt fuck is wrong with you? sorry just felt like saying that lol. but seriously this would be a bad move. Ware would be fine in this system, keep in mind that all these guys are learning this new system on the fly. I bet if they had a regular off season with OTA's and mini camps they would look a heck of alot better.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
                  I hadn't been able to catch a Cowboy's preseason game to see how Ware is adjusting to the new scheme but Mario looks like a fish out of water in the 3-4. Mario is a textbook DE and is better suited for the 4-3.
                  What? Dallas runs a 3-4, and has since Parcells. Ryan also runs a 3-4. It's a very different style of 3-4, but still a 3-4. So what are you talking about exactly?

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  what in the blue thunder cunt fuck is wrong with you? sorry just felt like saying that lol. but seriously this would be a bad move. Ware would be fine in this system, keep in mind that all these guys are learning this new system on the fly. I bet if they had a regular off season with OTA's and mini camps they would look a heck of alot better.
                  This. And even at that, Ware looks just fine from what I've seen thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    What? Dallas runs a 3-4, and has since Parcells. Ryan also runs a 3-4. It's a very different style of 3-4, but still a 3-4. So what are you talking about exactly?

This. And even at that, Ware looks just fine from what I've seen thus far.
                    I saw Ware workout at least 4 times a week at that dealership during the Lockout, he is ready and prepared for this season.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I saw Ware workout at least 4 times a week at that dealership during the Lockout, he is ready and prepared for this season.
                      He's a hard worker and not a thug. I don't doubt that one bit. He's been consistently putting pressure on the QB on the downs he's played so far. That's all I meant.

Comment

To explain Ryan's defense its a 3-4 with different blitz packages, way they disquise them and different guys so that way the opposing team can't predict whats coming and where it is coming from. Maybe Ryan dosent have the exact players that he would like to have in his system, but I think he will make it work. The bad part of this defense in my opinion is the secondary. Cause if they bring the blitz and the QB still has some time in the pocket he's gonna pick apart that secondary. Even with Newman, BTW can they just get rid of Newman.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Don't forget Wares run stopping ability. He can pretty much stuff the run on his side consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            He's a hard worker and not a thug. I don't doubt that one bit. He's been consistently putting pressure on the QB on the downs he's played so far. That's all I meant.
                            He's also a nice guy, I shook his hand one time when I was walking in the showroom to go through the otherside (cause its A/C in there lol). Has a bad ass Cadillac CTS-V coupe.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Has a bad ass Cadillac.
                              Get the hell out of here!
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X