Fantasy Football Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Advice

I have the first pick and I'm thinking about getting Aaron Rodgers. Vick is projected to get more points but I just think there are questions on can he be durable for 16 games and be healthy? Got any thoughts?
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

I want you in my league.

Comment

I'm with ^^^. A Rodgers with the first pick is absolutely retarded. Colossal mistake. But hey, if you're considering him with the first pick, you don't have a chance in hell at winning, so, shoot your eye out, kid.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Well I look at the last two years and the numbers for Aaron Rodgers are very solid numbers. He dosen't seem to throw a lot of interceptions. Vick is definitly also a guy that Im considering cause of his potential, but I still wonder if he can stay durable and healthy the entire year.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          Well I look at the last two years and the numbers for Aaron Rodgers are very solid numbers. He dosen't seem to throw a lot of interceptions. Vick is definitly also a guy that Im considering cause of his potential, but I still wonder if he can stay durable and healthy the entire year.
          In PPR leagues, I don't pick a QB til the third round. Sometimes not even then. And I usually win, so take that for what it's worth. It depends on how your league scores. Even then, I'd take Brady or Manning over Rodgers. I promise you this. If you picked Rodgers first, in any of my leagues, you'd be laughed at and crucified publicly, all season long.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Brady is a good pick as well with the additon of Chad Johnson.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I've had Rogers on my team the last 2 years and he has led me to the championship game.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                I've had Rogers on my team the last 2 years and he has led me to the championship game.
                Not saying he hasn't. I'm not big into FF, what's his ADP?
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

As stated earlier, it depends on the scoring and still I would take Brady or Manning over Rogers. Two of my leagues are giving more points to running TD compared to passing TD's. Probably due to the 2 back set a lot of teams are using. I think it makes the draft and team management a bigger challenge which I kinda dig.

Comment

What it comes down to is QB, in general, is not your leading consistent scorer. Therefore; not a sought after first round (let alone first draft) choice.

Comment

Well I know RB's are usually suppost to get the most points and you want to take those in the first round but the last year I picked up Chris Johnson and the year before I picked Adrian Peterson and it didn're really pan out. I will say the worse trade I've ever done was not trading Jason Witten a few years ago for a crappy Tampa Bay Defense, Steve Breaston, and Ray Rice (Before he had amazing year in 2009)
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Sam Bradford

Comment

there are QB leagues and there are RB leagues. look over your point structure first but in either situation, i would not take vick.

peyton manning will still have the highest points of all QBs IMO, he always does. rodgers isn't a bad pick, he will be up there along with brees and brady. i'd put vick behind all of them.

running backs are weaker this year than previous years. i would pick peterson over chris johnson.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

should have included the point system, how many players you start / etc.

I usually go RB or QB in the 1st round also.... Last year i went with Andre Johnson with the 6th pick out of 8 people.
                            I won my league last year (600$) because i picked up Vick after Kolb got hurt.

BTW: I like how i see some people on the internet are already starting Fantasy Football Drafts when preseason isnt even over hahahha.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              should have included the point system, how many players you start / etc.

I usually go RB or QB in the 1st round also.... Last year i went with Andre Johnson with the 6th pick out of 8 people.
                              I won my league last year (600$) because i picked up Vick after Kolb got hurt.

BTW: I like how i see some people on the internet are already starting Fantasy Football Drafts when preseason isnt even over hahahha.
                              i did the same thing last year, I picked up Vick myself
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X