Dallas vs Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas vs Denver

Anyone going? I know it's only preseason but I'll be out there supporting my team.

Tickets are ranging from $2-$500..... I spent $18 on each ticket. Not too bad. Parking will probably cost more then the tickets.

$500 for a preseason game is retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      No fucking kidding. I wouldn't spend a penny over $50 for a preseason game.

Not every year though I get to watch Denver come to Dallas.

Comment

Might as well go watch a high school game.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Might as well go watch a high school game.
          You're right. Cause everyone knows High School football is going on right now. Plus watching 17-18 year olds playing football is no where near as entertaining as watching professionals, starters or not.

To each his own. I'll have a damn good time just being at the stadium. Like I said, it's not every year Denver gets to play you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            You're right. Cause everyone knows High School football is going on right now. Plus watching 17-18 year olds playing football is no where near as entertaining as watching professionals, starters or not.

To each his own. I'll have a damn good time just being at the stadium. Like I said, it's not every year Denver gets to play you guys.

I'd rather watch a powder puff game played by women than a preseason game.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Football is better then no football honestly. Maybe you could understand if you lived in another city and the Dallas Cowboys were coming into town. I'm sure you'd take your "kids" assuming you have some regardless if it's a waste or not.

Comment

wouldn't we all?
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I'll be at one of the preseasons just not sure which one yet.

I thought about buying up some of those $2 seats for a group to go but preseason games just aren't as fun as the real thing

I know for sure I'll be a few games this year since we have season tickets just not sure which ones
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

The Dallas vs Denver game is pretty much the only pre-season game that I would even consider. I'm a Broncos fan as well, Cowboys first, but they're a solid second. I think i'll still just wait for regular games though.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

where are you all finding these cheap tickets at? I went through ticketmaster and cheapest you can choose is 75 each plus tax. I wouldn't mind going to a preseason game that way if they lose I can always say "oh it didn't count"

Comment

im thinking about going to the Rams game, but I dont know if I want to spend the money and go. I have a feeling I'd spend more time watching the big screen and if I'm going to do that I'm going to go to the cigar bar and watch it there
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          papapepper is fucking loaded... especially for his age. This guy is pulling down like $40k a year and was looking to eat shark for God's sake.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            papapepper is fucking loaded... especially for his age. This guy is pulling down like $40k a year and was looking to eat shark for God's sake.
                            Considering I said I paid $18 for a ticket, yeah. Really loaded huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
                              where are you all finding these cheap tickets at? I went through ticketmaster and cheapest you can choose is 75 each plus tax. I wouldn't mind going to a preseason game that way if they lose I can always say "oh it didn't count"
                              Stubhub

Comment

Working...
                              X