Sports Forum Etiquette...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I hope you're not talking about me, there have been about 160 threads started and I have only moderated on thread and it had cussing in the thread title. Actually I guess I can moderate your ass, you know, just so your not a liar and all...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sure is a lot more peaceful around here. And by peaceful I mean we can have a regular conversation without the idiocy or immediate name calling bs when someone doesn't agree with your opinion. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
          I hope you're not talking about me, there have been about 160 threads started and I have only moderated on thread and it had cussing in the thread title. Actually I guess I can moderate your ass, you know, just so your not a liar and all...
          No, it wasn't directed at you at all, although you could probably stand to learn how to accurately predict a Cowboys final score. I don't give a shit about what anyone has moderated. But anyone on this website talking about etiquette and not trashing each others' opinions and preferences on sports teams is absolutely hysterical, and there's a thread full of it here.
          Last edited by Slowhand; 12-17-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            No, it wasn't directed at you at all, although you could probably stand to learn how to accurately predict a Cowboys final score.
            lol, I stopped reading right here...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
              lol, I stopped reading right here...
              I'm certainly not going to call you a fair-weather fan! lol

Comment

i hate fair weather fans, i wont lie i will call them out. Be a fan of your team through the thick and thin. dont just be a fan of a team that is winning now (Saints, Colts, etc) and once they start having a bad year switch to another team
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                X