X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 4 for both games!

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Did he buy them at AAC or from a resaler?
      Craigslist from a resaler is what he told me..
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

These tickets aren't going to fetch huge markups on the seconday market. Nobody cares about the Thunder or Grizzlies.

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
          FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Why the fuck do they advertise that you can buy them online or by phone if you fucking can't?!?!?!? Fucking assholes!!! I am so fucking pissed right now. I have a mini-plan so I get every other home playoff game and asked my DICKHEAD account executive about buying other tickets and he said, "just go online at 10am and you should be able to get them without a problem" FUCK YOU!!! I even tried to cheat the system by going through ticketmaster in another city and got through to someone only to be told, "those aren't available by phone until after 12pm central time today". Yeah, because they will have some left after that.

Why the fuck don't the people who go to 13+ home games a year every year including fucking preseason get priority over the fucking bandwagon fans?!?!?

FUCKERS!
          Thank you! Been a season ticket holder since 2004 and I wish they would give us priority to buying tickets when the playoffs came around. We've been the ones year in and out that keeping spending money on a season and get cut short during the playoffs. We keep coming back for more while the band wagon people make fun of us. We should have priority for a certain amount of tickets (not to take advantage of) when the playoffs come around. I only bought half a season this year and want to see more than half the games now that the playoffs are around and they are doing well

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Thank you! Been a season ticket holder since 2004 and I wish they would give us priority to buying tickets when the playoffs came around. We've been the ones year in and out that keeping spending money on a season and get cut short during the playoffs. We keep coming back for more while the band wagon people make fun of us. We should have priority for a certain amount of tickets (not to take advantage of) when the playoffs come around. I only bought half a season this year and want to see more than half the games now that the playoffs are around and they are doing well
            Yeah I would so buy season tickets if I didn't work so much. Sucks, so ive picked up tons of single game tickets all year when I am off. I didn't get my tickets this morning =/ Will be buying resale it looks like. I definatly want game 5 tickets. (believe dallas will take it in 6)

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              Yeah I would so buy season tickets if I didn't work so much. Sucks, so ive picked up tons of single game tickets all year when I am off. I didn't get my tickets this morning =/ Will be buying resale it looks like. I definatly want game 5 tickets. (believe dallas will take it in 6)
              I was the same way, I was working third shift and always had to take vacation from work to go to a game or swap shifts. Not anymore though. Good luck getting tickets bro, I think they will be hard to come buy affordably.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I was the same way, I was working third shift and always had to take vacation from work to go to a game or swap shifts. Not anymore though. Good luck getting tickets bro, I think they will be hard to come buy affordably.
                All the cheapest seats are gone for next year. I think the cheapest available now are the $42 seats.

Comment

Bullshit! I am going to bitch like hell to my account executive and his boss... I went and double checked the e-mail and the prick specifically said I could buy them online or over the phone. Not true! Way to take a shit on your loyal fans. We should be able to buy the same number of tickets that we have to any playoff game at least an hour or day before anyone else. I didn't have anything better to do today and if I knew the only way to actually have a chance to get tickets was to go up to the AAC and wait in line I would have done it!

Oh well... at least I sold the Knicks vs. Mavs platinum level tickets I got for free for being a ticketholder for what I paid for the whole plan... ha ha ha. There have been a few things that have pissed me off about the treatment to the season ticket holders. I still get pissed that we have to pay for pre-season games as part of our plans... bullshit. Also, the quality of the plans wasn't as good since they cut some of the good games to sell their other plans ie: spurs, suns, lakers, heat. That was pretty messed up. My new account executive this year has been kind of an un-responsive prick and the only time I heard from him was when he wanted money for next seasons plan.

If I have to buy any tickets from the "secondary market" they are going to be in OKC... I would love to go up there and cheer on the Mavs! Road trip anyone?!?

Comment

Bullshit! I am going to bitch like hell to my account executive and his boss... I went and double checked the e-mail and the prick specifically said I could buy them online or over the phone. Not true! Way to take a shit on your loyal fans. We should be able to buy the same number of tickets that we have to any playoff game at least an hour or day before anyone else. I didn't have anything better to do today and if I knew the only way to actually have a chance to get tickets was to go up to the AAC and wait in line I would have done it!

Oh well... at least I sold the Knicks vs. Mavs platinum level tickets I got for free for being a ticketholder for what I paid for the whole plan... ha ha ha. There have been a few things that have pissed me off about the treatment to the season ticket holders. I still get pissed that we have to pay for pre-season games as part of our plans... bullshit. Also, the quality of the plans wasn't as good since they cut some of the good games to sell their other plans ie: spurs, suns, lakers, heat. That was pretty messed up. My new account executive this year has been kind of an un-responsive prick and the only time I heard from him was when he wanted money for next seasons plan.

If I have to buy any tickets from the "secondary market" they are going to be in OKC... I would love to go up there and cheer on the Mavs! Road trip anyone?!?
                    Hell I would be willing to make that trip also! Would be pretty awesome.

Comment

Send an email to Mark Cuban!

And yeah, I think I'd be in for an OKC road trip. That'd be fun as hell! Tickets would probably be cheaper too.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        I have never had an issue. Have gotten at least one set of tickets for every playoff series for the past few years. The only one I had trouble getting was for the heat in 2006.
                        for the lakers series, i was on my computer at 10am to order, nothing came up. i called ticketmaster at 10:15, no two seats together. next time im going to wait in line at the ACC.

Comment

Not sure who your AE is, but mine set expectations accordingly, he sent out an email telling when the WCF tickets were to go on sale, but in bold put that he nor the mavs ticket office would likely have any for sale, as he stated they would probably be grabbed by ticket brokers in a matter of seconds. He then went on to try and sell everyone on the idea on a suite for one of the games..

I just sold my 2 tickets to game 1 last night on ebay for $230
                          GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                          X