Dallas Mavericks Playoff Ticket prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Mavericks Playoff Ticket prices

I am debating on going to try and get tickets tomorrow at AAC. Anyone know how much they mark up the tickets from normal games. Say the 300 section tickets may be $60 each for a regular game. What would it be for these playoff games. Thanks

My brother got some for this last Sunday's game for $150 each in 300 sections...which isnt bad at all!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      My brother got some for this last Sunday's game for $150 each in 300 sections...which isnt bad at all!
      Did he buy them at AAC or from a resaler?

Comment

Anyone? Lol Btw just saw Shawn Marion at SMG on royal lane. Was with his wife, was on the same row as him watching Thor.

Comment

They go on sale online tommorow at 10am, not sure on price
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Did he buy them at AAC or from a resaler?
            Resaler at that price I payed 90 for my 300 level tickets and sold them for 130 then used my 200 level tickets.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
              They go on sale online tommorow at 10am, not sure on price
              Yeah I think I am going to go buy them from aac and stand in line. Last series the online wasn't working very well.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                Resaler at that price I payed 90 for my 300 level tickets and sold them for 130 then used my 200 level tickets.
                Awesome. Yeah I figured that was about the price of them! Thanks

Comment

At the box office or ticketmaster-which I doubt you'll get-you can get upper levels starting at $15-20. However, it's almost impossible to get through either by phone or online when they go on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
                    At the box office or ticketmaster-which I doubt you'll get-you can get upper levels starting at $15-20. However, it's almost impossible to get through either by phone or online when they go on sale.
                    I have never had an issue. Have gotten at least one set of tickets for every playoff series for the past few years. The only one I had trouble getting was for the heat in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                      I have never had an issue. Have gotten at least one set of tickets for every playoff series for the past few years. The only one I had trouble getting was for the heat in 2006.
                      They're doing a lottery today at the box office. They were drawing numbers for your place in line.

I couldn't get tickets for the Lakers series. I don't think there will be such a demand for the WCF though. I hope I'm right.

We'll find out in 15 minutes.

Comment

FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Why the fuck do they advertise that you can buy them online or by phone if you fucking can't?!?!?!? Fucking assholes!!! I am so fucking pissed right now. I have a mini-plan so I get every other home playoff game and asked my DICKHEAD account executive about buying other tickets and he said, "just go online at 10am and you should be able to get them without a problem" FUCK YOU!!! I even tried to cheat the system by going through ticketmaster in another city and got through to someone only to be told, "those aren't available by phone until after 12pm central time today". Yeah, because they will have some left after that.

Why the fuck don't the people who go to 13+ home games a year every year including fucking preseason get priority over the fucking bandwagon fans?!?!?

FUCKERS!

Comment

I tried going online. Had separate browsers up for game 1 and 2. Game 1 never even looked like they went on sale - I guess they sold out in seconds. Game 2, I was able to get to the area where you select tickets, but after that, it just timed out.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

sec 104

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                              I tried going online. Had separate browsers up for game 1 and 2. Game 1 never even looked like they went on sale - I guess they sold out in seconds. Game 2, I was able to get to the area where you select tickets, but after that, it just timed out.
                              I was signed into ticketmaster on two different laptops and I know I got through instantly because I hit refresh on one and then refresh on the other.. the first said not on sale yet, the second said find tickets... click on that and it gave me the BS about tickets not on sale.. also hit refresh on the other laptop instantly and got the same message for the other game. BS! The lady on the phone at ticketmaster said she refreshed her system right at 10am and that is when she got the info that they are onsale after 12pm. BS! I'd like to hear from someone who was able to buy them online because I bet no one could.

Comment

Working...
                              X