rough riders game tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough riders game tonight

Anyone going or been before? I've never gone but got tickets from work for free and decided I'd finally go check it out.

I have. It is pretty neat. It isn't the same as the Ballpark in Arlington. A real laid back atmosphere. It is pretty cool to see some of the pics of the stars in the bigs in their double A uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I have. It is pretty neat. It isn't the same as the Ballpark in Arlington. A real laid back atmosphere. It is pretty cool to see some of the pics of the stars in the bigs in their double A uniforms.
      Are the drink/food prices really high? Can't wait to go..... Who is good on the team? I haven't got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Are the drink/food prices really high? Can't wait to go..... Who is good on the team? I haven't got a clue.
        They weren't as high as BPA but not low. I don't have a clue who is on that team.

Comment

If you'd gone last night you could've seen Feliz and Hunter.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            If you'd gone last night you could've seen Feliz and Hunter.
            Boss gave me two free tickets because he only watches soccer....

Suite 206, Row 2, Seats 3 & 4 it says entertainment Suite on the tickets. Any good? I can't find it online anywhere.

Comment

I've got extra tickets if anybody wants them....

Comment

I've got extra tickets if anybody wants them....
                damn i just saw this thread. pm me any time you have extra RR tickets and i'll take them for sure.
                95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                  damn i just saw this thread. pm me any time you have extra RR tickets and i'll take them for sure.
                  I had a blast! Had an entertainment suite with all the free food and alcohol you could ask for! Next time I wont wait until the last minute!

Comment

I had a blast! Had an entertainment suite with all the free food and alcohol you could ask for! Next time I wont wait until the last minute!
                    I will come next time if it is free food and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I will come next time if it is free food and alcohol.
                      I didn't have a clue that's how it was going to be.... I walked into the suite and saw food lined up against one wall and above the fridge was a thing full of ice and plenty of free beer.

I would recommend! Only shitty part was when I got there the first thing I did was go buy some bourbon and coke for $7.50 and damn it didn't have any alcohol in it, I was pissed! Luckily when I walked into the suite I saw free stuff! Even got free t-shirts and hats.

Comment

i bet man! like i said i will take them every time. i will PM my info to you.
                        95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Working...
                        X