• Mavs vs Lakers series thread

Game 1: Mon., May 2 in Los Angeles, 9:30 p.m., TNT
    Game 2: Wed., May 4 in Los Angeles, 9:30 p.m., TNT
    Game 3: Fri., May 6 in Dallas, 8:30 p.m., ESPN
    Game 4: Sun., May 8 in Dallas, 2:30 p.m., ABC
    Game 5: Tue., May 10 in Los Angeles, Time TBD, TNT
    Game 6: Thu., May 12 in Dallas, Time TBD, ESPN
    Game 7: Sun., May 15 in Los Angeles, 2:30 p.m, ABC

I liked Dallas' D in the first round. I hope it continues against the Lakers.

Of note, Roddy B was activated for last night's game, but did not play. He looked like crap against the Lakers during the regular season, but he might be useful in spurts.

Still haven't heard anything on Caron Butler. All along we've heard he might be back for the 2nd round. I haven't heard anything lately.

My homer instinct says Mavs in 6. My realistic instinct says Lakers in 6. I'm not putting money on this series.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
    My homer instinct says Mavs in 6. My realistic instinct says Lakers in 6. I'm not putting money on this series.
    My thoughts exactly. I can actually see the Mavs taking it though.

It would be nice to see Butler get in and contribute. That is going to be shaky with the amount of time he has been out. It can't be easy to just jump into playoff basketball after being out that long.

Chandler is the key to the series, along with Haywood. They have to stop Bynum and Gassal in the middle. And Marion is going to have to slow down Odom. Let Kobe have his points, but those other three guys can't contribute alot.

Whoever wins the paint, wins the series.

Comment

Come on Mavs! I'm getting tired of seeing the Lakers in the finals.

Comment

Did anyone notice in the last series the team looked really bad when they started bringing in the bench.

Last night is an example. If Kidd, or Terry, or Chandler were sitting down, the Blazers made their runs. Not when all three of them sat down, but anyone of those three. When Kidd, Terry, Chandler, Dirk, and Marion were on the floor, they were lights out. I am concerned they need those five guys on the floor at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Chandler is the key to the series, along with Haywood. They have to stop Bynum and Gassal in the middle. And Marion is going to have to slow down Odom. Let Kobe have his points, but those other three guys can't contribute alot.
          Agreed. Speaking of Haywood...aside from not hitting his FT's, he had his head in the series. He picked up a lot of quick fouls last night in the 3rd/4th, but he played well. It was nice to have those extra fouls too, to help keep Chandler out of foul trouble. If they get into foul trouble, I bet we use Mahinmi for some fouls in this series.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Anyone got the hookup on tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
              Anyone got the hookup on tickets?
              Ebay...where you'll pay 10x the face value because it's the Lakers.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

F the Lakers!

Comment

lets go Lakers!! Fuck the Mavs

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I will wait till they make the finals before I start to believe again.

Comment

Any odd's on game one yet? I need to start placing my bets!
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I think the Mavs have a legit shot here. When I look at the Mavs roster, I'm almost amazed they've lost ANY games this season. They're definitely the best team top-to-bottom on paper, so if they execute like they should, they're unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                          I think the Mavs have a legit shot here. When I look at the Mavs roster, I'm almost amazed they've lost ANY games this season. They're definitely the best team top-to-bottom on paper, so if they execute like they should, they're unbeatable.
                          Whats up with our Spurs?
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Whats up with our Spurs?
                            They're about 2 mins away from getting bounced.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Lakers in 6
                              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X