NBA Playoffs second round predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Get your maverick failures correct. Mavs lost 4-2 after being up 2-0.

Haha I knew it was something like that! Yeah Boston is done, I really hate to say it. Next year I wonder who will even be playing for Boston.

Did anyone see Ray Allen posterize Chris Bosh? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Haha I knew it was something like that! Yeah Boston is done, I really hate to say it. Next year I wonder who will even be playing for Boston.

Did anyone see Ray Allen posterize Chris Bosh? LMFAO
      Are all the Boston contracts up?

Comment

I hope Spurs pick up D.Howard from the Magic
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Are all the Boston contracts up?
          If I'm not mistaken Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen both contracts expire once the season is done and their free agents...... I could see Allen or Garnett both retiring but I hope they give it 2-3 more years at least. I also think Doc Rivers contract is up at the end of the season. He said he would like to start spending more time with his family and that this would be Bostons last run at the championship with him.

Comment

Looks like Memphis' hot play finally ended. They got murdered tonight by OKC 99-72.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              I hope Spurs pick up D.Howard from the Magic
              I was hearing he might go to the lakers
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                Or he could go to NO, and Dallas was on his list as well. If Dallas wins the next round, and beat the Heat, Dallas is his most likely choice. As it should be. Deepest team in the league, another superstar which is a must for Howard. Lakers early exit hurt their chances, people are already saying there is concern over how much Kobe has left in the tank.

You all forget he has not requested a trade, has another year left on his contract, and has publicly stated he intends to finish the final year of his contract in Orlando.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Or he could go to NO, and Dallas was on his list as well. If Dallas wins the next round, and beat the Heat, Dallas is his most likely choice. As it should be. Deepest team in the league, another superstar which is a must for Howard. Lakers early exit hurt their chances, people are already saying there is concern over how much Kobe has left in the tank.

You all forget he has not requested a trade, has another year left on his contract, and has publicly stated he intends to finish the final year of his contract in Orlando.
                  talk is cheap. If the magic want to move him they will.

It would be really interesting to see who the mavs would give up. Kobe only has a couple of good years left. Same for dirk. The mavs are going to be looking for the next star and they may think Howard is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                    Yeah I heard about that!
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

talk is cheap. If the magic want to move him they will.

It would be really interesting to see who the mavs would give up. Kobe only has a couple of good years left. Same for dirk. The mavs are going to be looking for the next star and they may think Howard is it.
                      Right. He can't do anything about them looking for a trade. My point is that he has not formally requested a trade, and has said he intends to finish his final year in Orlando. As in, he doesn't want out as bad as the media is making it out to be. He won't re-sign with them, but he isn't demanding they trade him either. Says a lot about his character IMO.

Cuban would obviously rather wait until he is a FA. I think he is pretty happy with who he has right now, and wouldn't want to let key players like butler, Chandler, Terry, etc go to bring in a guy like Howard.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X