No announcement yet.

Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Finals rematch and repeat on the way...

Comment

So Miami won this series?? If so I gotta call up a buddy and laugh at him.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm not a basketball guy, but that was a ridiculous traveling call on Boston halfway into the fourth (before they lost the lead)...
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          So Miami won this series?? If so I gotta call up a buddy and laugh at him.
          Yes tonight. 5 games

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            Yes tonight. 5 games
            Just looked it up. Fucking nice!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

And the heat move on. I have said it since the playoffs began it would be funny to see dallas against the heat again. I believe we will get that. Can't wait for the mavs to shut down the heat!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                2006 Finals rematch and repeat on the way...
                you mean rematch and revenge on the way
                .223 > 911

Comment

HC Doc Rivers said that he is going to return, there was talk of him taking a break. I think Boston messed up when trading Perkins to OKC. The core is still there, but they need help. KG and Ray Allen are starting to slip.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Wish I could have watched the last game.... I got into a car accident last night and was stranded on 635 in the rain with no phone on me :/

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      Wish I could have watched the last game.... I got into a car accident last night and was stranded on 635 in the rain with no phone on me :/
                      The Celtics lost, so it would of been about the same either way.
                      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                        The Celtics lost, so it would of been about the same either way.
                        I would much have rather stayed home... Had to take my grandma to pay her bills once I got off of work dropped her off and about 15 min down 635 I wrecked hit the medium... Had no phone couldn't call my insurance company last night, car got impounded. Thankfully rental company is about to pick me up from work and I'll have that for now. Just paid the car off last month too.

Comment

I would much have rather stayed home... Had to take my grandma to pay her bills once I got off of work dropped her off and about 15 min down 635 I wrecked hit the medium... Had no phone couldn't call my insurance company last night, car got impounded. Thankfully rental company is about to pick me up from work and I'll have that for now. Just paid the car off last month too.
                          There's a very good chance that I was exagerating a bit.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

that sucks, we had a guy near my work slide off the shoulder and then wrapped around one of those tall power line poles near the freeway on the passanger side. Guy was okay though.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                            X