ZX700.5; 5-channel amp
    QS652; 6.5" Component system
    CVX102; 10" DVC Sub

or

Infinity KAPPA line
    Kappa 5 amp; 5-channel amp
    Kappa perfect 6.1; 6.5" Component system
    Kappa 100.9W; 10" DVC Sub

Depending on which one I get will determine if, and what kind of rears I get. I already have Kappa 6x8s in the rear.
    Kicker
    0%
    Infinity Kappa
    0%

Never listened to any of those. Is there a certain reason you want to do everything matching?

Comment

I've got to go with Kicker, I've always had Kicker subs and amps and just really like their products. Currently I have a Kicker 350.2 bridged to a 4ohm 10" CompVr, sounds pretty good.

I've heard those CVX subs are badass.

Comment

The infinity miss will have a more clear and crisp sound, but the kicker woofer will give more of a thump... This is just my experience with both brands..

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          Never listened to any of those. Is there a certain reason you want to do everything matching?
          Not really, I'm just getting em from an accommodation through work, so I really only want to deal with one of them. I guess I could mix between the two though.

Comment

the kappa perfects (components) were always a bit too bright/harsh for me. granted the last time i heard them was like 2005.
            it's fixable though. i believe the crossovers have a 0/-3db/-6db jumper for the tweeters.

can you get alpine through accommodations?
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
              The infinity miss will have a more clear and crisp sound, but the kicker woofer will give more of a thump... This is just my experience with both brands..
              x2 on infinity comps. and kicker sub/s

Comment

Working...
              X