No announcement yet.

Car Audio (box builders) on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found one more, '92 Z-28 with 4 18's and a pair of Power 1000 Fosgate amps. This one hit hard.

Comment

I use thumpin sound designs in kennedale for my boxes. Here is a vid of a box he just got done building 8 ab hd12 did a 154.5 at 36hz

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
        Found one more, '92 Z-28 with 4 18's and a pair of Power 1000 Fosgate amps. This one hit hard.

Can't mess with those old school 1000's.
        They were the amp to get back then!

Comment

I still have an XS-100 I don't use if anyone needs some BASS POWER!

Comment

For now i ended up ptting two Lanzar Opti 12,s in the trunk. i only have a pioneer 760 on them. they are pretty loud so far but not enough. the speakers will hold 1100 . im thinking maybe 4 12,s to get the SPL loud

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              That's a great old school Kicker comp amp!
              Back when they called them cheaters and people actually cared about SPL.

Comment

Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
                For now i ended up ptting two Lanzar Opti 12,s in the trunk. i only have a pioneer 760 on them. they are pretty loud so far but not enough. the speakers will hold 1100 . im thinking maybe 4 12,s to get the SPL loud
                I have a Diamond audio 1000w monoblock if you are interested.

Comment

Set up WinISD Pro and build your own box. I imagine a solid, ported box will take up your complete trunk.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    What do you want for it?
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Let's go way back to '84 4 m&m 8s in a 924 turbo on 2 punch 45s. Then 2 m&m 15s in a 928s on a Fosgate 360 w/ a z pre amp, the one that had the slides that went up/down at an angle. All of that progressed to 4 15s in a Bronco 2 with the 360. In around 87 we put 6 Kicker 15s in my buddies short/wide chevy (dark blue with Thumper on the windshield) with the red Orions. I think they were hcca100 and hcca50. That was around the time that Gerald was building the Hearse, Crankenstein.

Comment

I grew up in a small town, Slidell Louisiana. I had a school bus driver, Mr. Pearson. He owned Pearson’s audio in town. The man is by far the one of the best people of my childhood. He had a Sony deck with 6 pairs of various sized M&M speakers mounted throughout the whole bus.
                        Every morning a different bus stop would be allowed to play a cassette. He had one rule. No devil worship crap. I never brought my Ozzy cassette but I did bring Def Leppard. High n Dry. Hahal Good times. My ears would ring for at least 15 mins. after a jam session.

Comment

Working...
                        X