Another new TSM fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new TSM fan

Add me to the growing list of folks that are very impressed with the work done out at True Street.

I was looking for a shop to call home for my 04 GT - and I started with the usual two suspects. One shop didn't respond to my request for info, and the other couldn't get me out of their shop fast enough. So - I drove out to TSM, and I'm glad I did.

The first trip out, they did my brake upgrade, and also found and fixed a couple of minor suspension issues for me. They did the job in less than a half day, the price was very reasonable, and it made a huge difference on the car.

The second trip out was for weld in subframes. Once again, the work was spot on, done quickly and affordably.

Finally, I was ready for my blower install. (Or at least I thought I was). I had been putting together the poor mans vortech build for almost two years, and thought I was good to go. I dropped the car off, and was out of town for the week. It turns out I was missing several items - from hardware, to the wrong mounting bracket for the head unit. Since I was tied up w/ my brothers wedding, the guys at TSM did the extra work for me, and sourced all of the items I was missing, got them in quick, and got the install done.

When I got the call that my first dyno pull was done - I was surprised yet again. A near stock 04 GT (catted midpipe back, power pipe, and 75mm TB and Plenum) with a stock pulley, non-cooled Vortech V2SI made 393 hp @ ~8 psi on a 105 degree day (393, 387, 391 on 3 pulls). The car runs perfect, and I couldn't be happier.

If you're looking to have work done - I highly suggest checking them out. My car won't be going anywhere else.

Thanks again to the team out at True Street.
    Last edited by clevelandkid; 08-11-2011, 11:16 AM.

Wow, that's some great power for that setup. My old 04 with similiar mods only made
    365rwhp and that was in cooler weather.

Very nice man

Comment

Working...
    X