Thanks Skip & Josh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Skip & Josh!!

First, I've never had a dealer pull all the strings you guys did to get a vehicle on such short notice. I called Skip Thursday and asked for a loaded Raptor. He didn't have one. But after Skip made two rush dealer trades I had a new Raptor by Friday night. And it was exactly what I wanted...options and all!

Josh took all my info by phone Friday afternoon and when I got there they literally had me out of there in less than 30 minutes.

Looking back on what I asked for and the customer service I got in return....I'm almost speechless. Not to mention quite grateful. I got the price I wanted, the timing I wanted, and all these guys did was smile and flat out get it done.

Dfwmustangers... You'd be crazy to buy anywhere else. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. Skip and Josh earned a customer for life tonight.

Thanks again Skip and Josh!! I can't say enough.
    1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
    1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
    2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
    2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
    1991 Syclone - 25K miles
    1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
    2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
    1999 Baja - Water Toy

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
    First, I've never had a dealer pull all the strings you guys did to get a vehicle on such short notice. I called Skip Thursday and asked for a loaded Raptor. He didn't have one. But after Skip made two rush dealer trades I had a new Raptor by Friday night. And it was exactly what I wanted...options and all!

Josh took all my info by phone Friday afternoon and when I got there they literally had me out of there in less than 30 minutes.

Looking back on what I asked for and the customer service I got in return....I'm almost speechless. Not to mention quite grateful. I got the price I wanted, the timing I wanted, and all these guys did was smile and flat out get it done.

Dfwmustangers... You'd be crazy to buy anywhere else. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. Skip and Josh earned a customer for life tonight.

Thanks again Skip and Josh!! I can't say enough.

Thanks for the biz!!!!!
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for your business.

AWESOME truck!

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
        X