dfwm detectives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dfwm detectives...

So long story short i bought an accord last month, needed some paint work.(front and rear bumpers).. been a month and the owner of the shop won't answer or return calls. The few times i have gotten ahold of him claimed it got towed then an employee took it.. or that he will have it the next day etc.. all bs, just want my ride or whats left of it back. I contacted dpd but say its a civil matter and am sol.. anyway i spoke to one of his workers today and says he saw the owner driving my car yesterday 1-26-14..

Here is the info i have bit don't know how accurate it is.

Collision of Dallas LLC
    2674 Myrtle Springs Ave
    Dallas,tx 75220

Peter@collisionofdallas.com
    Office 2146135056
    Cell (pedro) 4696854749
    Fax 8007048716

Seems like office number is forwarded to the cell but am not 100%..

I got this from google..

Pedro Carranza
    2613 Parkview Dr.
    Corinth, Tx 76210
    Last edited by 01svtboy; 06-27-2014, 05:07 PM.

Is reporting it stolen an option? I'd think that's what it is at this point, if what you say here is accurate.

Comment

Pedeo
      enough said
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

contact city of dallas and file auto theft

Comment

Dpd won't do anything. I was at the station on lamar Tuesday talking to.auto theft division. Detective said i was sol.

Comment

If the car is gone, how is that not theft? What the hell is going on on this planet?

Comment

why are you not at the shop at 7am waiting for the POS to show up?

Comment

Exactly what i told dpd..

Comment

I guess your only recourse is to file a lean on the shop and the owner

Comment

Damn that sucks man... where you working now?
                    The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Buying and selling top quality used automobiles..

Comment

First, do you have a title to the car and is it in your name? Do you have receipt for the purchase? How did the car get to the body shop? Did you get any paperwork from the body shop showing the work to be completed? Does that paperwork have the VIN on it?

Comment

In before Buzzo's "Kick his ass!!"
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Before we reach out to this guy are there any other details we need to know? Have you guys done any business in the past? I'm not trying to be a dick, just want to help. You've helped me out and you're a solid mechanic, I'd like to return the favor.
                            The richest man in Babylon

Comment

They painted a bed for an f250 a while back, he reached out to me asking for work. so i tried to help him out just to get bit in the ass.

So i went by there in things were closed. The mechanic shop that shares the building told me that they only work at night.. he said if i wanted to find him to go late at night. they usually work till 3-4am... I need to confirm his home address so i can roll by there and see if my car is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X