Heavy truck/diesel/manufacturing experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy truck/diesel/manufacturing experience

Well, I've been promoted and will be overseeing the launch of a new program.

I work for Navistar/International Truck who also owns IC Bus. We build school buses, among other types of buses, at our assembly plant in Tulsa OK. International has been in a pickle the last two years but we are slowly coming back to profitability. Our school bus business is very strong however. We currently hold a large share of the school bus market.

I will manage the PDI department (Pre Delivery Inspection). While PDI is not a new concept, the way we do it is. This will be a robust, assembly line type inspection. For those of you that worked with me at the Garland plant sort of have an idea of what I'm talking about.

These will be direct hire positions coming mid to late summer but you will have to relocate to Tulsa. I am moving there next week to get the ball rolling on the shop(installing pits, fluid farm, offices, etc.). What I will be hiring for:

Production supervisor
    Quality Engineer
    Data entry
    Mechanic (18 positions)

It is a UAW shop so the direct labor positions will be represented. Oklahoma is right to work so you don't have to pay dues if you don't want.

Again, these will be posted in the next month or so.

PM me for info and l'll do my best to answer and will provide better dates once we get closer to launch.
    The richest man in Babylon

I work right down the road at American... If you're looking for homes, Owasso is probably a little better bet than Tulsa.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Racrguy needs to work for you.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

*update*

3 production supervisors
        2 quality engineers
        24 mechanics
        2 data analyst
        1 facilities tech

This is just my department. Other departments have similar needs minus the mechanic positions.
        The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Working...
        X